References in periodicals archive ?
8 in 1999--from its old SoftWindows retail product line.
A THE simplest solution is to get a WinCE device and run your Mac like a PC using SoftWindows.
Windows-based DART can run on a Macintosh via SoftWindows 95 emulation.
RealPC and SoftWindows 95 -- These emulation programs provide full compatibility with PC applications for users who do not require the native performance offered in the SunPCi card.
Users of Apple Macintosh computers (Apple Computer, Cupertino, Calif) can view the document using the Help File viewer distributed with any Microsoft application, such as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint for the Macintosh, or using software that emulates Windows, such as Softwindows (Insignia Solutions, Inc, Mountain View, Calif).
Because Insignia exited its historical business through the sale of its SoftWindows product line in October 1999, the company's operating results for the year-ago period are not meaningful for comparative purposes.
With the Windows 95/NT "target platform" expected to serve more than 90% of users, said SII marketing and business development vice president Steve Nilan, "our Mac deployment is on a PowerMac running Softwindows or a PC [coprocessor] card.
SoftWindows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation, in the United States and other countries, and is used by FWB Software under license from owner.
FWB's SoftWindows for Macintosh, SoftWindows for UNIX, and RealPC are high performance emulation solutions that FWB recently purchased from Insignia Solutions(R) (NASDAQ: INSGY).
The OneWorld 5000 supports Virtual PC, RealPC and SoftWindows Windows emulation software.
The Company's PC virtual machines, SoftWindows and RealPC(TM), enable Windows(R) and DOS applications to run on Macintosh and UNIX desktops.
In addition, SoftWindows 95 provides EasyLaunch for fast and simple launch of PC applications, support for SCSI devices, MIDI output, a full range of printers, and the fastest networking of any product of its type.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Software Publishing Corporation
- software quality assurance
- software RAID
- software reliability
- software rendering
- software reuse
- software rot
- software sprawl
- software stack
- software technician
- Software testing and inspection
- software theft
- Software through Pictures
- software tool
- software validation
- software vendor
- Software Verification Research Centre
- Software Writer's Language
- software-defined datacenter
- software-defined everything
- software-defined infrastructure
- software-defined networking
- software-defined radio
- software-defined storage
- soft-wired numerical control
- soft-x-ray absorption spectroscopy
- soft-x-ray appearance potential spectroscopy
- Sogdian Literature
- Sogn og Fjordane
- Sohm Abyssal Plain
- Sohncke's law
- Sohrab and Rustum
Full browser ?
- Software-Engineering Rodinger GmbH
- Software-Friendly Hardware
- Software-Hardware Asset Reuse Enterprise
- Software-Implemented Fault Injection
- Software-Implemented Hardware Fault Tolerance
- Software-Initiative Berlin-Brandenburg
- Software-Intensive System of Systems
- Software-Intensive Systems Steering Group
- Software-Managed Address Translation
- Software-Oriented Architecture
- Software-Qualitätsmodellierung und Bewertung
- Software-Science, Technology Engineering
- Software-Specific Self Efficacy
- Software/Hardware Integration
- Software/Operating System
- Software/Source Change Request
- Software/System Change Proposal
- Softwood Industry and Community Economic Adjustment Initiative
- Softwood Industry Community Economic Adjustment
- Softwood lumber
- Softwood lumber
- Softwood Lumber Agreement
- Sofya Alekseyevna
- Sofya Alekseyevna