References in periodicals archive ?
Sonograms produced by the UBC device were as sharp as or even more detailed than traditional sonograms produced by piezoelectric transducers, said co-author Edmond Cretu, professor of electrical and computer engineering.
Interestingly, sonograms performed after 37 weeks were more likely to overestimate the birth weight of fetuses at risk for macrosomia and underestimate the birth weight of fetuses at risk for growth restriction than studies performed between 34 and 36.9 weeks.
Alaska Family Sonograms has been using Toshiba equipment for 25 years.
Moschos indicates that obstetricians and gynecologists should consider sonograms as part of the protocol after IUD insertion and possibly schedule them annually for those with IUDs, which can remain in the body for up to 10 years.
The Department of State Health Services has released guidelines for women's health clinics and will begin enforcing Texas' abortion sonogram law, agency officials said Monday night.
An increasingly popular tactic among these clinics is to show pregnant women ultrasound images of their fetus; a 2005 survey of a large network of pregnancy clinics found that nearly three-quarters of women who had been "strongly leaning" toward having an abortion changed their minds after seeing a sonogram.
In a book that includes multiple detailed sonograms, the author uses musical scores and poetry to suggest that birds sometimes sing just because they love it.
In hopes that the integrated first- and second-trimester screening strategies might obviate the need for genetic sonograms, investigators analyzed the FASTER data with and without genetic sonogram results.
A series of large voice portraits on canvas - or sonograms - celebrating the life and work of former Labour MP Tony Benn have gone on display.Welsh artist Tracey Moberly has produced the work to celebrate his 80th birthday.
A computer program then turns the sounds into digital information that is translated into sonograms, or sound charts, which let Slobodchikoff see patterns in the otherwise indecipherable noise.
The main outcome measures were the patient's desire for a prenatal sonogram, the reasons for wanting a sonogram, the number of sonograms wanted, and the patient's willingness to pay for the examination.
Yes, No, and Maybe Ultrasound examinations (sonograms) are fast becoming a standard test for anyone who's pregnant.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Sonnar lens
- Sonne dysentery
- Sonneborn, Tracy M.
- Sonneck, Oscar George Theodore
- Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park
- Sonnenschein, Rosa
- Sonnenschein's reagent
- Sonnenthal, Adolf Von
- Sonnets from the Portuguese
- Sonni Ali
- Sonnino, Giorgio Sidney
- Sonnino, Sidney, Barone
- Sonny Bono Salton Sea National Wildlife Refuge
- Sonny Liston
- Sonobuoy Reference System
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Sonoma County
- Sonoma State Historic Park
- Sonomyn Choimbol
- Sonoran Desert
- Sonoran Desert National Monument
- Sonoran Subregion
- Sons of Liberty
- Sontag, Henriette
- Sony Memory Stick
- Sony Playstation
- Soo Canals
Full browser ?
- Sonobouy Processing System
- Sonobuoy Acoustic Operator
- Sonobuoy Data Computer
- Sonobuoy Data Processing System
- Sonobuoy Interference Avoidance Plan
- Sonobuoy Launch Container
- Sonobuoy Localization System
- Sonobuoy Missile Impact Location System
- Sonobuoy Precision Aerial Delivery
- Sonobuoy Reference System
- Sonobuoy Thinned Random Array Program
- sonographic estimated fetal weight
- Sonoita Patagonia Alliance for Rural Community Learning
- Sonoita-Elgin Emergency Services Inc.
- Sonoita-Elgin Fire Department