Soveton Iryston

Soveton Iryston

 

(Soviet Ossetia), Ossetic-language oblast newspaper of the Iuzhnaia Osetiia AO, Georgian SSR. Founded in 1924, it was first called Khurzarin (The Dawn) and then Kommunist. It acquired its present name in 1957. Soveton Iryston is published five times a week in Tskhinvali. Circulation, 13,000 (1975). The newspaper was awarded the Order of the Badge of Honor in 1973.

References in periodicals archive ?
Bielmeier (1977: 13-14) reports that Aleksandr Bjazyrty, in an article in Soveton Iryston in 1968, reads the last three words as [[LAMBDA]AKANH TZHP[?