Mentioned in ?
- Aleksandr Ivanovich Todorskii
- Aleksandr Kononovich Safonov
- Aleksandr Safonov
- Aleksandr Todorskii
- Andrei Lobanov
- Andrei Mikhailovich Lobanov
- Androuet du Cerceau
- Animal Disease Control Station
- application program
- Arkhipov, Ivan
- Arkhipov, Ivan Vasilevich
- Azerbaizhan Madievich Mambetov
- Azerbaizhan Mambetov
- Bennett, Hugh Hammond
- Borgen, Johan
- Boris Perfilev
- Boris Vasilevich Perfilev
- Chaikovskii, Iakov
References in periodicals archive ?
After internship, the superviser will maintain records on all current and former interns and internship placements by major and semester (Internship Requirements, 2010).
L'expert securitaire, Noureddine Neifar a affirme, dans une interview accordee au journal [beaucoup moins que] Assarih [beaucoup plus grand que] que certains elements terroristes auraient ete recrutes dans les mosquees depuis une periode pour superviser les mouvements des unites securitaires.
Selon le journal, le ministre espagnol des Affaires etrangeres et de la cooperation, Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo, est "partisan de la recherche de formules alternatives a la proposition americaine" comme le fait de charger le Haut-Commissariat des Nations Unies pour les refugies (HCR), et non le Haut-commissaire aux droits de l'Homme, de "designer un envoye pour superviser la conduite des forces de securite" dans la region.
Il a precise que deux comites avaient ete formes pour superviser l'application du cessez-le-feu, comprenant la force ONU-Union Africaine pour le Darfour (Minuad), des representants des deux parties soudanaises, du Qatar et de la Ligue arabe.
Al Ain:AaMohammad Abdullah Bin Hazzam Al Daheri, Member of Board of Directors of Al Ain Club and the superviser of the individual and collective games, recently attended the final of the handball tournament, which ened in a victory for the Al Ain team.
After training at Wellington Hospital, she became sister and later superviser of paediatrics.
But a superviser foiled their scam as soon as they made the drop off at the bank's HQ.
Mary, played by Harriet Robinson, cradles Baby Jesus LB111207nativ-7; The Three Kings wait to present their gifts LB111207nativ-23; Kindergarten superviser Joanne Prestage fixes Zach Kings shepherd head dress LB111207nativ-18; Tiring work for some of the animals LB111207nativ-2; Proud parents snap Mary and Joseph LB111207nativ-19; Cast members relax back-stage waiting for their turn LB111207nativ-15; Angel Lucy Allsop fixes her halo LB111207nativ-4; Eddie Keane gets in some last-minute rehearsals back-stage LB111207nativ-9; It'sall too much for Joseph Franks LB111207nativ-21; Michael Taylor gets a tickle from nursery assistant Emma Boxley before the show LB111207nativ-10; Angel, Gabriel Shorthose LB111207nativ-1; Priya Patel, caught in the act LB111207nativ-16
Ian, 50, from Helensburgh was a weapons specialist on Polaris subs and launch superviser for the ship's devastating nuclear arsenal.
Mary Howitt, 64, is accused of pocketing the cash over a four- year period while working as lunchtime superviser at West Sleekburn Middle School near Bedlington.
In the 10 years since starting, the company has undertaken high-profile works as advisers to Bingham Hall Partnership on the Holland House Hotel Development in Cardiff, as planning superviser for Bellway Homes (Wales) Ltd in Mount Stuart Square and Swansea Marina SA1 Developments.
TASTY TREAT: Marketing officer Dean O'Connell tries on the Badger Claus outfit with tea room superviser Jo Dutton
Encyclopedia browser ?
- superstring theory
- supersulfated cement
- superthermal particles
- superthermal source
- superturbulent flow
- supertwisted nematic liquid-crystal display
- Supervielle, Jules
- Supervillain Headquarters
- Supervillain Prisons
- Supervillain Team-Ups
- supervisor call
- supervisor control program
- supervisor interrupt
- supervisor mode
- supervisor state
- supervisory computer
- supervisory control
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- supervisory controlled manipulation
- supervisory device
- supervisory expert control system
- Supervisory Program
- supervisory routine
- supervisory signal
- supervisory system
- Süphan Dagi
- Supilo, Frano
Full browser ?
- Supervised Adaptive Hamming Net
- Supervised agricultural experience
- Supervised Agricultural Experience Program
- Supervised Alternative Learning for Excused Pupils
- Supervised Classification Applied to Road Following
- supervised community treatment
- Supervised Community Treatment Order
- Supervised Discipline Center
- Supervised Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- supervised fast
- Supervised Flight Operations
- Supervised Growing Neural Gas
- supervised home work classes
- Supervised Independent Living Program
- Supervised Injection Site/Centre/Facility
- Supervised Intensive Restitution
- Supervised Investment Bank Holding Companies
- Supervised Investment Bank Holding Company
- Supervised Learning in Quest
- Supervised Manufacturer's Testing
- supervised neglect
- Supervised On the Job Training
- supervised route
- Supervised Theological Field Education
- Supervised Trials Median Residue
- Supervised Visitation Network
- Supervised Work Experience
- Supervising Authority
- supervising consultant
- Supervising Deputy Probation Officer
- supervising director
- Supervising Fire Alarm Dispatcher
- Supervising Inspector Naval Material
- Supervising Medical Officer
- supervising physician
- Supervising Psychiatric Social Worker
- Supervising Quality Assurance Authority
- Supervising Registered Training Organisation
- Supervising Scientist Division
- Supervising United States Probation Officer
- Supervision After School
- Supervision and Administration
- Supervision and Inspection
- Supervision and Interpretation
- Supervision and Regulation
- Supervision Based on Place Invariants
- Supervision by Walking Around
- Supervisión Dirección General
- Supervision of Performance