MSP(redirected from TMPRSS13)
Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Legal.
MSP(1) (Managed Service Provider) An organization that manages a customer's computer systems and networks which are either located on the customer's premises or at a third-party datacenter. MSPs offer a variety of service levels from just notifying the customer if a problem occurs to making all necessary repairs itself. MSPs may also be a source for hardware and staff for its customers.
(2) (Microsoft Solution Provider) A Microsoft certification for qualifying resellers that sell and provide training and support on Microsoft products. A certain number of employees must be Microsoft Certified Professionals.
(3) A Microsoft Paint graphics file format.
(4) A patch file in the Windows 2000 Installer system.
(5) (Multi-Tech Supervisory Protocol) A simultaneous voice and data (SVD) protocol from Multi-Tech Systems, Inc., Mounds View, MN. When a telephone handset is picked up, the modem switches to packet mode, digitizes the voice and interleaves the voice packets with the data packets. See SVD.
(6) (Media Suite Pro) A popular Macintosh-based nonlinear video editing system from Avid Technology, Inc., Tewksbury, MA.
(7) An operating system used in Fujitsu IBM-compatible mainframes.
(8) (Multiprocessing Server Pack) A utility that enables LAN Manager to utilize a computer's multiprocessing capabilities.
Copyright © 1981-2019 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Rights reserved. THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.