Mentioned in ?
- Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata
- American Aggression in Vietnam
- Architecture and Art
- Associated Press
- Batiushkov, Konstantin
- Batiushkov, Konstantin Nikolaevich
- Battle Painting
- Bednyi, Demian
- Borodin, Mikhail
- Borodin, Mikhail Markovich
- Cheremnykh, Mikhail
- Cheremnykh, Mikhail Mikhailovich
- Demian Bednyi
- Flerovskii, Ivan
- Flerovskii, Ivan Petrovich
- Hungarian Telegraph Agency
References in periodicals archive ?
There were no victims among the Russian armed forces," TASS said, quoting the ministry.
Initial reports suggested all five victims were women, TASS said, citing the local branch of the interior ministry.
I have been part of the TASS programme for at least four years now.
Meanwhile, a source in Dagestan's law enforcement agencies informed TASS that police officers are searching for leader of the so-called Khunzakh armed group Khadjimurad Gajiyev in the village.
TASS chairman informed that on 20 May 2015 Advisor to Chief Minister for Higher Education Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani announced the regularization of 900 teacher assistants and a summary in this regard was put up but later it was postponed due to unknown reasons.
Guy Taylor, chief executive TASS, said: "We are delighted to announce the latest line-up of North East talent joining the TASS team.
The process has virtually stalled, there is risk that deadline will have to be postponed again," TASS said the source added.
Endophthalmitis caused by staphylococcus epidermitis and Bacillus cereus mimics TASS.
Having the diagnosis of TASS, an additional subconjunctival triamcinolone (0.
During the trial, three pre-identified security threat scenarios are being tested, allowing members within the airport community to observe and evaluate the TASS system.
The TASS system is clever enough to be able to form links between seemingly random low-level events to warn of a developing terrorist attack before it unfolds.
8 August 2012 a[euro]" US design engineering services company LMI Aerospace Inc (NASDAQ:LMIA) said on Wednesday it had acquired Washington-based aftermarket engineering and support services firm TASS Inc.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- task switcher
- task switching
- Tasks of the Russian Social Democrats
- Tasks of the Struggle Against Imperialism
- Tasks of the Youth Leagues
- Taslitzky, Boris
- Tasman Bay
- Tasman Glacier
- Tasman Sea
- Tasman, Abel Janszoon
- Tasmanian devil
- Tasmanian Languages
- Tasmanian Pouched Wolf
- Tasmanian tiger
- Tasmola Culture
- Tassie, James
- Tassigny, Jean Joseph Marie de Lattre de
- Tassoni, Alessandro
- taste bud
- Taste of Chicago
- Taste Receptors
- Taszycki, Witold
- TATA box
- Tata Sons Private Limited
- Tatar Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Tatar Republic
- Tatar Strait
Full browser ?
- Tasmola Culture
- Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu
- TASS (USSR)
- TASS Range Prediction
- TASS Reports
- Tass Sonar Acoustic Range Prediction
- TASS Support Team
- Tassa Asporto Rifiuti Solidi Urbani
- Tassa Concessione Governativa
- Tassa Occupazione Suolo Aree Pubbliche
- Tassa Rifiuti Solidi Urbani
- tassel flower
- tassel hyacinth
- Tassel Loafers
- Tassel Weed