References in periodicals archive ?
But others say CFOs, far from being technophobes, simply need the ROI clearly and convincingly explained before they are willing to spend.
Like the Amish, technophobes such as McKibben are free to say no to whatever technologies concern them.
Harris (1998) tells us that while such innovators may naturally seek out creative avenues for using the Internet, the majority of teachers, and especially the "technophobes," need specific training and ongoing support to integrate the technology effectively.
And what Republican technophobes didn't realize was that computer technology had grown too fast for the U.S.
Technophobes say that computers will doom the printed word.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS (C) 1994-8 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Henley Centre, a UK consumer consultancy, has released a report which indicates that people who consider themselves technophobes will actually be the most important users of the Internet by 2003.
So I say, Send him The Cyborg Handbook, for here is one guide sure to convince and educate even the most ardent of technophobes.
What's so frustrating about technophobes is that they often don't have any serious writing problems, per se; it's only the "computer" in computer composition that bothers them.
In short, Weber's text is both accessible to technophobes and excellent for anyone interested in creative and critical thinking.
TECHIES and even technophobes, are in for a treat this weekend as Three and Gadget Show presenters, Pollyanna Woodward and Ortis Deley visit the Bullring Shopping Centre to demonstrate how easy it is to make the most of the internet.
This not only introduces fun projects, it is also a great way for technophobes to learn about the elements of objects now in every day use.
Tony Blackburn with Margaret Henman at a Government internet drop-in centre in Princip Street, Birmingham, where technophobes can learn how to surf the net TR230107TONYS-3 Picture, TREVOR ROBERTS
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Technological and Economic Indicators
- technological determinism
- Technological Documentation
- Technological Effectiveness of a Design
- Technological Instructional Media
- Technological Materials Balance
- Technological Preparation for Production
- Technological Tests of Metals
- Technological Theories
- Technology Enabled Relationship Manager
- technology gap
- technology generation
- technology imperative
- Technology of Metals
- Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems
- technology services
- technology singularity
- technology stack
- technology transfer
- Tectonic Activation
- tectonic analysis
- Tectonic Arch
- tectonic breccia
Full browser ?
- Technology-Rich Environment
- Technology/Engineering Management Inc.
- Technomic Information Services
- Technonikol Ltd.
- Technopreneur Development Flagship
- Technopreneur Promotion Programme
- Technoscience and Regulation Research Unit
- Technosocial Predictive Analytics Initiative