Mentioned in ?
- Alamo Day
- Alamo, the
- America, Christmas in Nineteenth-Century
- Austin, Stephen Fuller
- Baca, Elfego
- Count Dracula
- Dracula: The Vampire Play in Three Acts
- El Conde Dracula
- Horse Show and Rodeo American Royal Livestock
- Houston, Sam
- Kendall, George Wilkins
- Morris, Quincey P.
References in periodicals archive ?
Perhaps more than any other group of Americans, Texans truly believe that through grit and hard work and sheer force of will, they can shape the world and alter history.
Texan Bank offers business and personal banking with four locations.
With a plot like this, you might expect a tense, claustrophobic film as the Texans await their fate.
Thirty minutes later, the fellow who had left returns and taps the Texan on the shoulder.
Texan Bank also celebrates being named a Best Place to Work in Houston in 2017 by the Houston Business Journal, Texan Bank was also recently named a Best Place to Work in Texas in 2018 by Texas Monthly Magazine.
Beto O'Rourke, D-El Paso, released a two-minute video Monday morning trumpeting the recovery, punctuated by a new campaign slogan: "Tough as Texas." He kept up the theme a few hours later at a rally here, extolling the bravery of everyday Texans as they responded to the storm that battered the Gulf Coast last fall.
Trump's nod to Jackson comes after weeks of speculation that a different Texan - current U.S.
Led by husband and wife team, Kenny and Kristi Koncaba, Texan Bank's original goal in 2011 was to become the center of commerce in all of the communities the bank serves.
Ross Perot exemplified what it means to be a Texan and an American.
Go Texan, with its signature mark in the shape of Texas, celebrates, promotes and supports the business savvy and plainspoken grit Texas agriculture is known for throughout the world.
"I think you really have to be a Texan to appreciate the vastness of (the state) and the emptiness of it.
The first lady, the boat's sponsor and a native Texan, told the crew the country will depend on them to defend democracy and freedom in the era of the global war on terrorism.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Teutonic Knights
- Teutonic Order
- Teutonic religion
- Teuvo Pakkala
- Tevdore Kvelteli
- Tevfik Fikret
- Tevosian, Ivan
- Tevosian, Ivan Fedorovich
- Tewaukon National Wildlife Refuge
- Tewfik Pasha
- Tewfik Tubi
- Tewodros II
- TeX point
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Christian University
- Texas Citrus Fiesta
- Texas City
- Texas County
- Texas fever
- Texas Financial Group
- Texas Folklife Festival
- Texas Independence Day
- Texas Instruments
- Texas Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Texas Rangers
- Texas Root Rot
- Texas Rose Festival
- texas sage
- Texas Southern University
- Texas State Parks
- Texas State Railroad State Park
- Texas Tech University
- Texas tower
- Texas Woman's University
- Texas, University of
- Texcoco, Lago de
Full browser ?
- TeX Primitive
- TEX REC
- Tex to Html Translator
- Tex to MathML
- TeX User's Group
- Texaco Advanced Control System
- Texaco Coal Gasification Process
- Texaco Development Corporation
- Texaco Employees Credit Union
- Texaco Heritage Plaza
- Texaco Natural Gas
- Texaco Natural Gas Inc.
- Texaco Ovonic Hydrogen Systems LLC
- Texaco Petroleum Company
- Texaco Refining and Marketing, Inc.
- Texada Annual Fly-In
- Texan Club de France
- Texan French Alliance for the Arts
- Texan rattlesnake
- Texan Wire Wheels
- Texan-Mexican cuisine
- Texans against Intrusive Government
- Texans for Accountable Government
- Texans for Advancement of Medical Research
- Texans for Better Science Education
- Texans for Immigration Reform
- Texans for Public Justice
- Texans for Safe Education
- Texans for Safe Reliable Transportation
- Texans for State Parks
- Texans for the Advancement of Medical Research
- Texans for the Reform of Deferred Adjudication
- Texans for Workers' Compensation Reform
- Texans Getting Academically Prepared
- Texans Of Czech Ancestry
- Texans United for Families
- Texans Uniting for Reform and Freedom
- Texarkana (AR-TX)
- Texarkana (AR-TX)
- Texarkana (city)