OWNERS of tumble dryers
are being urged to take every step possible to prevent them catching fire.
A spokeswoman said: "Safety is our number one priority and we remain committed to resolving any affected tumble dryers
that have not yet been modified.
Judy said Ted, who in 2015 suffered a heart attack on stage at the Manchester Arena, had told her an acrid smell was making his eyes water, but didn't know where it was coming from, when she realised it was coming from the tumble dryer
in their utility room.
"I had just had a shower and came into the kitchen when I noticed some smoke coming out the back of the tumble dryer
UP to one million defective tumble dryers
are potential fire hazards in British homes due to manufacturer Whirlpool's "inadequate" response to the discovery of a defect, a parliamentary report has found.
It is interesting to note that about 300 AIRO 24 continuous tumble dryers
(and more than 1200 AIRO batch machines) are working worldwide.
"Mishell was aware of a problem with the tumble dryer
before the fire because she turned the machine off.
Whirlpool is recalling some of its tumble dryers
due to a fire risk.
A Labour MP has vowed to stop the sale of death-trap Whirlpool tumble dryers
if the Government fails to do it.
The fault is in two different types of tumble dryer
and means that in some cases excess fluff can come into contact with the heating element.
Home appliance manufacturer Whirlpool is facing Government demands to recall hundreds of thousands of tumble dryers
A MAN who put his friend's defenceless 13-month-old baby in a tumble dryer
and turned it on - before going on to carry out an attack on the tot that left her horrifically injured - was yesterday told he faces years in jail.