URC


Also found in: Dictionary, Acronyms, Wikipedia.

URC

Uniform Resource Citation (previously Universal).
References in periodicals archive ?
As URC continues to grow, sustainability would play an even more critical role in our core business strategy and culture.
Each of us has a critical role to play in making sure that we take care of our world,' URC President and CEO Lance Y.
As investors increasingly look at how companies work to protect people and planet - not just profits - URC acknowledged that sustainability was a key expectation from its stakeholders: from investors and communities who live around URC's plants, to the government which mandates compliance with all regulations, and the media.
UBIC's consolidated subsidiary URC was established in April 2011 for the purpose of expanding digital forensic services, with the company owning 80% of the shares of URC and JP Research owning the remaining 20%.
The group will start meeting in September every Wednesday in the URC Church between 5.
URC is best known for its beautiful, exceptionally spacious Apartment Homes and Cottages and for its healthy, actively involved lifestyle.
The sale of Verdun was not a one-off sale, but rather a part of a larger strategic transaction where URC acquired full ownership of our high-end residential development in Beirut, Raouche View at 1090.
is an important project for URC because we believe in the growth of the Omani market, specifically in the commercial and hospitality real estate sectors.
Kuwait's United Real Estate Company (URC) has announced that on 9 July it received confirmation from Citi, its delegate agent, that URC has made the final repayment to complete its $100 million Sukuk obligations in full and that Citi no longer has any holdings for the issued securities.
URC said it would slate the proceeds for general corporate purposes and potential acquisitions.
Although URC clearly is an observable symptomatic phenomenon, it's not a valid construct within the BD spectrum, per se.
Snack food concepts that incorporate the goodness and great taste of both fruit and vegetables will take centre stage for Taura Natural Ingredients (stand 1E47), a company already known in the industry for its expertise in fruit innovation, thanks to its unique URC processing technology.