Mentioned in ?
- Administrative Responsibility
- All-Union Central Council of Trade Unions
- Astrakhan Uprising of 1705–06
- Ballroom Dance
- Beliaev, Ivan
- Beliaev, Ivan Dmitrievich
- Black Sea Cossack Host
- Boris Godunov
- Budget Commissions
- Canton Administration in Bashkiria
- Collected Government Documents and Treaties
- Compulsory Service Recruitment
References in periodicals archive ?
Citing the Ukaz (Decree) of February 17, under which "all nationalities of the Russian Empire, through their representative institutions (...) presented a whole range of applications, petitions, resolutions on their needs; according to their historical, national, economic situations, I.
For example, when the imperial ukaz of 17/30 July for full mobilization supplanted a decree issued only hours earlier for partial mobilization, no one informed a group of reservists in the Kazan district that the correct date for the first day of mobilization was now 16/29 July and not 15/28 July.
(75) NIKOLAI, "Imennoi vysochaishii ukaz" in Popov, Duma narodnykh, p.
"Human Rights Minister Mohammad Shayaa al-Sudani unveiled a mass grave in Sahl Ukaz region in Anbar, where they found 812 bodies of people killed in the former regime between 1980-1989," Kamel Amin told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
Mahmoud Al-Habbash said in statements to Saudi Ukaz newspaper that deployment of the Peninsula Shield forces in Bahrain is a legitimate right to boost stability and security in the kingdom and embody the principle of common destiny among all the GCC member states.
OSC Document GMP20100816614007, "Saudi Paper Reveals Fourth Attempt To Assassinate Deputy Interior Prince Muhammad," Ukaz, August 16, 2010.
This essay was originally written for "Souk Ukaz: A Marketplace of Ideas," a symposium of international writers in Fes, Morocco in May of 2009.
(144) "Ukaz prezidenta ChRI "O Shariatskoy Gvardii" [Decree of the president of ChRI "About the Sharia Guard"], Kavkazcenter.com, April 28, 2007, http://www.kavkazcenter.com/russ/content/2007/04/28/50733.shtml.
He is also a member of the board of directors of the Jeddah Literary Club and the editor-in-chief of the Ukaz newspaper, for which he writes a daily column.
That same year, thanks to the exertions of a self-interested Russian nobleman, Nicolai Petrovich Rezanov, an Imperial ukaz was issued establishing the Russian-American Company and effectively giving Baranov monopoly rights to "occupy lands they discover and claim them as Russian possessions" [p.
Among the anecdotes related about her is this enlightening story: it is said that al-Khansa' went to al-Nabigha while he was sitting in 'Ukaz and recited her famous ra'iya poem to him.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Uinta Mountains
- Uinta National Forest
- Uintah County
- Uist, North, and South Uist
- Uiuk Range
- Ujaku Akita
- Ujung Pandang
- UK Infrared Telescope
- UK Schmidt Telescope
- Ukaznaia Kniga
- Ukhanov, Konstantin
- Ukhanov, Konstantin Vasilevich
- Ukhsai, Iakov
- Ukhsai, Iakov Gavrilovich
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei Alekseevich
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei Vladimirovich
- Ukhtomskii, Dmitrii
- Ukhtomskii, Dmitrii Vasilevich
- Ukiah-Dale Forest State Scenic Corridor
- Ukkusiksalik National Park
- Ukok Glacier
Full browser ?
- Ukaznaia Kniga
- UKC Agility Champion Excellent Title
- UKC Agility Champion Title
- UKC Agility I Title
- UKC Agility II Title