Mentioned in ?
- Administrative Responsibility
- All-Union Central Council of Trade Unions
- Astrakhan Uprising of 1705–06
- Ballroom Dance
- Beliaev, Ivan
- Beliaev, Ivan Dmitrievich
- Black Sea Cossack Host
- Boris Godunov
- Budget Commissions
- Canton Administration in Bashkiria
- Collected Government Documents and Treaties
- Compulsory Service Recruitment
References in periodicals archive ?
For example, when the imperial ukaz of 17/30 July for full mobilization supplanted a decree issued only hours earlier for partial mobilization, no one informed a group of reservists in the Kazan district that the correct date for the first day of mobilization was now 16/29 July and not 15/28 July.
The ukaz of 1821, the Convention of 1824, increased Russian trade from whale hunting and the exporting of ice to San Francisco, renewed Russian interest in Hawaii, and the Crimean War all would occur during that half-century.
Building up a large middle class may be the best way to do it, but that will take more than an ukaz by President Putin" (p.
20) The MVD leadership issued this order immediately after the June 1947 Ukaz of the Supreme Soviet instituting harsh punishments for theft of state property.
According to the ukaz [edict] of His Highness Vaska, we were shaved weekly--half of our heads and moustache on the same side.
Its most recent significant attribution this year was hosting Turkey's "Fire of Anatolia" musical group in September during the Souk Ukaz festival.
15) Speaking to the daily Ukaz, Nayif did not rule out the possibility of more attacks: "We must not sit back and say this will not happen," he said.
She issued an ukaz recommending the cultivation of potatoes with instructions on how to cook them and potatoes were even served in the palace.
Only in 1832 a Synodal ukaz legitimized the uncanonical under-age tonsure.
Being the daughter of the great Peter gave Elizaveta the headstart that the other monarchs of the century were anxious to reclaim, and down the century continuation and emulation of the Petrine legacy was the ukaz of the day.
As an admiring viewer put it: "The coverage of events by the two channels has been carefully balanced to give the viewers the impression that nothing was hidden from them, whereas all the news unfavorable to Yeltsin and his ukaz was being presented in a negative way.
49) " Ukaz ot 10 noiabria 1942 goda o predostavlenii prava nagrazhdeniia ordenami i medaliami SSSR i nagrudnymi znakami komanduiushchim frontami, flotami, armiiami i flotiliiami, komandiram korpusov, divizii, brigad, polkov," Programma Konsul'tantPlius.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Uinta Mountains
- Uinta National Forest
- Uintah County
- Uist, North, and South Uist
- Uiuk Range
- Ujaku Akita
- Ujung Pandang
- UK Infrared Telescope
- UK Schmidt Telescope
- Ukaznaia Kniga
- Ukhanov, Konstantin
- Ukhanov, Konstantin Vasilevich
- Ukhsai, Iakov
- Ukhsai, Iakov Gavrilovich
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei Alekseevich
- Ukhtomskii, Aleksei Vladimirovich
- Ukhtomskii, Dmitrii
- Ukhtomskii, Dmitrii Vasilevich
- Ukiah-Dale Forest State Scenic Corridor
- Ukkusiksalik National Park
- Ukok Glacier
Full browser ?
- Ukaznaia Kniga
- UKC Agility Champion Excellent Title
- UKC Agility Champion Title
- UKC Agility I Title
- UKC Agility II Title