References in periodicals archive ?
Oral immunization with live Lactococcus lactis expressing rotavirus VP8 subunit induces specific immune response in mice.
Serotype-specific epitope(s) present on the VP8 subunit of rotavirus VP4 protein.
Nokia, howver, says it owns key patents that define parts of VP8 and has filed an official objection to Google's plan.
(3) According to these reports, the department is concerned that MPEG LA may be trying to foreclose competition from VP8, a rival format sponsored by Google, by creating legal uncertainty as to whether the use of VP8 may expose users to claims that they have violated patents held by the members of the MPEG LA H.
Markanda adds a different element saying, "Media encoding technologies such as H.264 and H.264 SVC are facing increased competition from codecs, VP8, Theora etc.
Quando o ser humano ingere o virus, a proteina VP4 da superficie externa dos rotavirus e fracionada, pelas enzimas pancreatina, tripsina ou elastase, em duas proteinas menores (VP5 e VP8), e apos esse fenomeno o virus adere as celulas do epitelio intestinal (9).
YouTube content will be re-purposed at different video resolutions with the new free WebM-project video Coder/Decoder or CODEC, VP8 from Google.
VeriSilicon has announced support for WebM including the VP8 video decoder on its licensable ZSP Digital Signal Processor Cores and SoC Platforms that will help its customers decode WebM content on ZSP based platforms.
Tambien, la respuesta de anticuerpos es elevada para el AcM 4B2 (VP8 P9).
Map positions of loci orthologous to vp2/vp7, vp8, and w3 underlie some of the QTL intervals for preharvest sprouting we have identified in white wheat populations (Sorrells and Anderson, 1996).
Each OTS player I've included here has the ability to ingest multiple video codecs, including AVC/H.264 and VP8, as well as their respective video formats, MP4 and WebM.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Voznesenskii, Andrei
- Voznesenskii, Andrei Andreevich
- Voznesenskii, Ivan
- Voznesenskii, Ivan Nikolaevich
- Voznesenskii, Nikolai
- Voznesenskii, Nikolai Alekseevich
- Voznesenskii, Nikolai Nikolaevich
- Voznesensky, Andrei Andreyevich
- Vozniak, Mikhail
- Vozniak, Mikhail Stepanovich
- Voznitsyn, Prokopii
- Voznitsyn, Prokopii Bogdanovich
- Vozrozhdenie Island
- VP Planner
- VP ratio
- Vpered Group
- Vpered Publishing House
- VPN protocols
- VPN service
- VPR chart
- VPS provider
- VR goggles
- VR headset
- VR ready
Full browser ?
- VP16 accessory protein