Mentioned in ?
- Alekin, Oleg
- Alekin, Oleg Aleksandrovich
- Aleksei Fedorovich Treshnikov
- Aleksei Treshnikov
- Alexandrescu Davila
- Amniotic Fluid
- Anatolii Andriiashev
- Anatolii Petrovich Andriiashev
- Andriiashev, Anatolii
- Andriiashev, Anatolii Petrovich
- Ariste, Paul
- Ariste, Paul Aleksandrovich
- Benedikt Dybowski
- Bogorov, Veniamin
- Bogorov, Veniamin Grigorevich
References in periodicals archive ?
Concurrent's MediaHawk Model 2000 VOD system is a completely integrated end-to-end VOD solution that includes an industry-leading backoffice management system.
Based on the Company's review of more than 200 published papers, it believes that approximately 20% of patients who undergo SCT develop VOD, approximately one-third of those who develop VOD progress to severe VOD and approximately 80% of severe VOD patients die within 100 days of the SCT.
Traditionally, VOD headend systems required multiple costly subsystems to deliver appropriate video signal processing and management.
This expansion begins with the introduction of LIFESKOOL, which will replace the content that was formerly offered on Mag Rack, providing consumers a VOD home for programming that is focused on personal growth and self improvement.
Pace Micro Technology Americas' Manager-Program Deployments Jason Hill commented, "Integrating with three of the four major VOD vendors is important, so cable operators know that our set-top boxes work seamlessly with any or all of the VOD vendors they choose.
C-COR is an ideal collaborator for bringing a turnkey, pre-integrated VOD solution to cable operators serving smaller markets," said Gary Traver, senior vice president and COO of Comcast Media Center.
The new VOD system can support up to 105 real-time ingest channels boasting near-instantaneous playback versus live broadcast.
An essential segment of the VOD universe will be the SVOD services offered, like those from HBO, Showtime and Starz
Free VOD is still in its infancy and many users know neither of its existence nor how to access it.
The study concluded, "The lack of reliable diagnostic tools to identify VOD early impedes pre-emptive therapeutic intervention.
By acquiring Entone's VOD division, headend player Harmonic added an IP-based VOD platform - particularly a market-leading IP VOD platform - that puts the company in a good position to take a larger share of the IP video market.
He joins Imagine fresh on the heels of the June launch of the company's initial PersonalizedTV platform, the QOD(TM) Gateway, designed to enable system operators to cost-effectively deliver PersonalizedTV services on a massive scale, including VOD (Video on Demand), HD-VOD, targeted ads and personalized audio.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Vocal Apparatus
- vocal cord
- vocal cords
- Vocal Cords, True
- vocal fold
- Vocal Music
- vocal sac
- Vocal Sacs
- Vocational Astrology
- vocational education
- vocational guidance
- Vocational Training
- Vocational-Technical Education
- Vocational-Technical Educational Institutions
- Vocative Form
- Vockerodt, Johann Gotthilf
- Vode Drágos
- Vodianoi, Mikhail
- Vodianoi, Mikhail Grigorevich
- Vodnik, Valentin
- Vodnyi Transport
- Vodopianov, Mikhail
- Vodopianov, Mikhail Vasilevich
- Vodosnabzhenie I Sanitarnaia Tekhnika
- Vodovozov, Vasilii
- Vodovozov, Vasilii Ivanovich
- Vodovozov, Vasilii Vasilevich
- Voegelin, Eric
Full browser ?
- Vocoded Voice
- Vocoder Tandem Free Operation
- Voda-Vodyanoi Energetichesky Reaktor
- Vodafone Albania Foundation
- Vodafone Digital Art Awards
- Vodafone Global Content Services
- Vodafone Group Foundation
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia
- Vodafone Malta-Sicily Cable System
- Vodafone McLaren Mercedes
- Vodafone Mobile Connect
- Vodafone Mobile Connect Card
- Vodafone New Zealand Limited
- Vodafone Services Class Libraries
- Vodafone Turkey