Win Add protocol
Win Add protocolTo add a network protocol to the computer, do the following to retrieve a list of available protocols.
Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
1. Start menu/Control Panel/Network & Sharing Center.
2. Click Change Adapter Settings.
3. Right click Local Area Connection.
4. Select Properties.
5. Click Install/Protocol/Add.
(Control panel must be in Classic View)
1. Start menu/Control Panel/Network Connections.
2. Right click Local Area Connection.
3. Select Properties.
4. Click Install/Protocol/Add.
Copyright © 1981-2019 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Rights reserved. THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.