Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The larger aboral intervertebral muscles obscure the oral intervertebral muscles in Figure 5G.
5d-5e) with the incorrect location of the skeletal bars, hyper-extended arms, fused tips into the aboral end, as well as aborted development (Fig.
(9) Length of the cranium from the most aboral point on the vertex of the cranium in the median plane to the median point of the parietofrontal suture A-Br (Akrokranion Bregma).
In this species each tentacle is located just aboral to the mouth.
Morphological examination performed on oral and aboral surfaces of the specimens and recorded in Figure 2.
En el caso de los caninos, los machos adultos presentan piezas fuertes, de base ancha y con una ligera curvatura aboral, relacionados a conductas sexuales para la adquisicion de las parejas.
An 18-gauge stent was inserted into the ascending part of the colon approximately 1 cm aboral of the ileocaecal valve and fixed with 7/0 Ethilon thread (Ethicon, Norderstedt, Germany).
Most of the adenocarcinomas occurred in the duodenum and their relative frequency decreased in aboral direction: 29.9% in the jejunum and 16.0% in the ileum.
(2001), the arrangement of mucosal folds and the speed of food transport within the intestine, slow the food advance in aboral direction, which allow longer digestive period and consequently better utilization of the nutrients.
Lorica 165-170 um (mean 167+-1.9 um) long, opening diameter 30-33 um (mean 31+-1.1 um); long, slender, mostly cylindrical, agglomerated, with branched aboral horn.
Fuertes espinas conicas cubren la superficie abactinal (aboral), las placas abactinales con numerosos poros a traves de los cuales salen las papulas.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- abnormal reading
- abnormal reflections
- abnormal series
- abnormal statement
- abnormal synclinorium
- abnormal time
- ABO blood group
- ABO blood group system
- Abo Peace Treaty of 1743
- Aboakyer Festival
- abohm centimeter
- abominable snowman
- abominable snowmen
- abomination of desolation
- Abonde, Dame
- Aboriginal Cattle
- abort branch
- abort drill
- abort zone
- Abort, Retry, Fail
- aborted firing
- aborted landing
- aborted start
- aborted takeoff
- Abortion in Animals
- abortion pill
- Abortive Infection
- abortive mission
- abortive transduction
- Abortiveness of Seeds
- Aboukir Bay
Full browser ?
- ABOMS WQE
- Abonde, Dame
- Aboott & Costello
- Aboriginal Adult Basic Education
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- Aboriginal Affairs Branch
- Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority Act
- Aboriginal AIDS Service Organizations
- Aboriginal Air Services
- Aboriginal and Islander Career Aspirations Program
- Aboriginal and Islander Child Care Agency
- Aboriginal and Islander Community Health Service
- Aboriginal and Islander Education Officer
- Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal
- Aboriginal and Islander Independent Community School
- Aboriginal and Islander Medical Support Services
- Aboriginal and Islander Support Unit
- Aboriginal and Islander Teacher Education Program
- Aboriginal and Northern Climate Change Program
- Aboriginal and Northern Community Action Program