References in periodicals archive ?
Using Activity Based Management to Battle Administrivia
If administrative tasks cannot be outsourced, streamlined or automated, every member of an in-house team shoulders more administrivia and handles less legal work.
Many would say that training has become an implied task, based on the masses of "administrivia" a commander must accomplish.
Sentimental nostalgia for a war gone by and bureaucratic "administrivia" both have the same root--avoiding the tough work of change, and doing so slows us down in fighting this war and preparing for the next.
Our client calls cover a range of topics, including portfolio actions, economic commentary and those pesky, but important, administrative details we call "Administrivia" which increasingly command our team's and client's attention.
The learning goals, university policies, grading scale, and related administrivia were spelled out clearly.
Having more resources, finances, students, and/or time to be the best educators we can be, buffered by less administrivia, tension, grading, and meetings would certainly be a welcome teaching environment for some.
Though he maintained that the blog was primarily for himself, Swartz curated his own work, and as such his blog has both an abbreviated archive and a "full archive." The abbreviated archive divides his posts into six categories: "politics and parody," "thought," "reviews," "diary," "tech," and "administrivia," and is an entry point for finding Swartz's most complete-feeling, essayistic posts.
They don't see your internal metrics." Another effective metric Lapide has observed is the amount of time that sales reps spend on order management "administrivia".
They don't see your internal metrics." Another effective metric Lapide has observed is the amount of time that sales reps spend on order management "administrivia." By reducing this time, he notes, you not only reduce order cycle times from a customer perspective, but from a revenueenhancing standpoint free up valuable selling time.
* administrivia: On a Web site, it's the odds and ends that don't quite fit under a specific category or merit their own page.
After completing the after-action debrief and getting some chow, Colonel Maxwell wages a successful campaign against endless waves of administrivia (the necessary administrative paperwork after mission completion).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Administration and Management
- Administration Management Domain
- administration of the construction contract
- administration, public
- Administrative Act
- Administrative and Managerial Budget
- administrative area map level
- administrative authority
- Administrative Code
- Administrative Commission
- administrative distance
- Administrative Domain
- Administrative Jurisdiction
- Administrative Justice
- administrative law
- administrative map
- Administrative Offense
- Administrative Procedure Law
- Administrative Process
- Administrative Professionals Week
- Administrative Punishment
- Administrative Responsibility
- Administrative Territorial Structure
- administrator privileges
- Admiral Nimitz State Historic Site
- Admiral of the Fleet
- Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union
- Admiral of the red
- Admiral William Standley State Recreation Area
- Admiral's Men
- admiralty brass
- admiralty coal
- Admiralty College
- Admiralty constant
- Admiralty Council
- Admiralty Inlet
- Admiralty Islands
- admiralty law
- Admiralty Office
- Admiralty Range
- Admission Day
- admittance matrix
Full browser ?
- Administrators Association of the NIEHS Center Program
- Administrators In Medicine
- Administrators in Oncology/Hematology Assembly
- Administrators of Internal Medicine
- Administrators of Small Public Libraries of Ontario
- Administrators of Volunteer Resources BC
- Administrators Tools Pack
- Administrators' Noticeboard
- Administrators' Noticeboard/Incidents
- Administratrices Scolaire
- Admins Helping Admins
- Adminsitrative Assistant