References in periodicals archive ?
If administrative tasks cannot be outsourced, streamlined or automated, every member of an in-house team shoulders more administrivia and handles less legal work.
Our time in community can get eaten away by administrivia, or it can be used to create meaningful dialogue, consistent recognition of good work, and constructive conversation about critical issues facing staff.
The most immediate results of the alignment process will be more time on task as determined by the administrative team, and less attention given to administrivia and that which is immediate, but ultimately unimportant.
It is also a very good resource that will remind us about our core business--well removed from the overwhelming administrivia that has overtaken much of our working lives.
So a lot of the underwriters themselves are performing what I call these administrivia tasks with the aid of technology," he says.
That's partially because I ignored the warnings from colleagues about just how much administrivia there'd be to reckon with, from coordinating with IT to working with accounting.
A lot of HR department staff and leaders choose to get so wrapped up in daily administrivia, and then get so bogged down and don't take the time to strategize, says Mike New, vice president of HR at Saint Michael's College (Vt.
In particular, administrivia is made up of detail work, necessary but not sufficient for a successful, profitable organization.
Many of the mundane operations that once relegated the HR director to being a custodian of such administrivia as defined contribution and benefits administration, health ant welfare benefits, and relocation services can now be outsourced, freeing up time to concentrate on strategic functions, such as recruiting and retaining talent, training and development, organization design and execution.
On the one hand, we have the picture of the overworked, underpaid and undervalued victim principal hemmed in by administrivia and subject to sudden death accountabilities.
Teachers made many specific and general suggestions, ranging from such administrivia as the inclusion of computer disks in students' stationery orders to more substantial pleas for greater democracy in decisions about the technology.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Administration and Management
- Administration Management Domain
- administration of the construction contract
- administration, public
- Administrative Act
- Administrative and Managerial Budget
- administrative area map level
- administrative authority
- Administrative Code
- Administrative Commission
- administrative distance
- Administrative Domain
- Administrative Jurisdiction
- Administrative Justice
- administrative law
- administrative map
- Administrative Offense
- Administrative Procedure Law
- Administrative Process
- Administrative Professionals Week
- Administrative Punishment
- Administrative Responsibility
- Administrative Territorial Structure
- administrator privileges
- Admiral Nimitz State Historic Site
- Admiral of the Fleet
- Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union
- Admiral of the red
- Admiral William Standley State Recreation Area
- Admiral's Men
- admiralty brass
- admiralty coal
- Admiralty College
- Admiralty constant
- Admiralty Council
- Admiralty Inlet
- Admiralty Islands
- admiralty law
- Admiralty Office
- Admiralty Range
- Admission Day
- admittance matrix
Full browser ?
- Administrators Association of the NIEHS Center Program
- Administrators In Medicine
- Administrators in Oncology/Hematology Assembly
- Administrators of Internal Medicine
- Administrators of Small Public Libraries of Ontario
- Administrators of Volunteer Resources BC
- Administrators' Noticeboard
- Administrators' Noticeboard/Incidents
- Administratrices Scolaire
- Admins Helping Admins
- Adminsitrative Assistant