References in periodicals archive ?
Qualifier automatically supports calculation and reporting according to a variety of national and international standards, making it ideal for testing airborne sound insulation, impact sound insulation and reverberation time.
In the first pathway, vibrations of the transducer produce airborne sounds, some of which reach the ear canal and are transmitted to the cochlea via the conventional pathway for AC.
In the places where airborne sound waves were recorded, the research was repeated for 3 times (the duration of one measurement is 30 s).
The values of single parameter indicators of airborne sound insulation for wall construction from silicate bricks and blocks Konstrukcija Eksperimento rezultatai [D.
ASTM Standard E336-2009, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Airborne Sound Attenuation Between Rooms In Buildings.
The transfer functions through these alternative pathways to the cochleae are unknown, but the lack of acoustic isolation between the cochleae resulting from bone conduction would probably lead to a disruption in interaural difference cues and also lead to stimulus properties that are inconsistent with those of the airborne sound.
The association proposed that minimum airborne sound insulation for walls, floors and ceilings should be increased, from a weighted sound reduction value of 45, to 50 decibels.
The middle ear contains three tiny bones (the incus, the malleus, and the stapes) that connect the ear drum and the inner ear; they act in series to transmit airborne sound through the middle ear to the cochlea in the inner ear.
Regardless of how it travels, noise reaches its final destination--our ears--as airborne sound.
The adjacent walls were covered with SONEXvalueline Panels, which absorb airborne sound energy to reduce reflections and reverberation.
Attenuation of airborne sound between test rooms within the Department of Psychology, Edinburgh University.
Airborne sound control is provided by combining a variety of materials.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- airborne alert
- airborne assault operation
- airborne assault weapon
- airborne collision avoidance system
- airborne collision warning system
- airborne command post
- airborne control system
- airborne delay
- airborne detector
- airborne early warning
- airborne early warning aircraft
- airborne early warning and control
- airborne early-warning station
- airborne electronic survey control
- airborne force
- airborne intercept radar
- airborne interception
- airborne magnetometer
- Airborne Medical Services
- Airborne Operation
- airborne operations
- airborne profile
- airborne profile recorder
- airborne radar
- airborne self-protection jammer
- airborne sound
- Airborne Tank
- Airborne Troops
- airborne unit
- airborne warning and control system
- airborne waste
- airborne weather radar
- airborne/auxiliary power unit
- airborne-intercept radar
- Air-Break Switch
- Air-Breathing Jet Engine
- air-breathing missile
- Air-Breathing Rocket Engine
- Air-change effectiveness
- Airco-Hoover sweetening
- air-compressor unloader
- air-compressor valve
- air-conditioning duct
- air-conditioning grille
- air-conditioning lock
Full browser ?
- Airborne Release Fraction
- Airborne Remote Control Officer
- Airborne Remote Geographic/Oceanographic System
- Airborne Remote Optical Spotlight System
- Airborne Remote Sensing Facility
- Airborne Remotely Operated Device
- Airborne Reproductive Choice Campaign
- Airborne Research & Survey Facility
- Airborne Research Australia
- Airborne Research Data System
- Airborne Research Integrated Experiments System
- Airborne Rocket Interceptor
- Airborne Search and Attack Plotter
- Airborne Search and Rescue System
- Airborne Search Equipment
- Airborne Search Target Attack Radar
- Airborne Seeker Evaluation and Test System
- Airborne Self-Protection Integrated Suite
- Airborne Self-Protection Jammer
- Airborne Self-Protection Jammer
- airborne sensor operator
- Airborne Sensor Platform
- Airborne Separation Assurance System
- Airborne Serial Data System
- Airborne Signal Processing System
- Airborne Signal Processor
- Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload
- Airborne Simulator
- Airborne Software Bulletin
- Airborne Software Change
- airborne sound
- Airborne Southern Hemisphere Ozone Experiment
- Airborne Spectral Infrared Measurement System
- Airborne Spectral Photometric Collection Technology
- Airborne Standing Operating Procedures
- Airborne Standoff Minefield Detection System
- Airborne Standoff RADAR
- Airborne Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Airborne Strategic Communication System
- Airborne Strategic Communications Engineering and Test
- Airborne Student Accountability System
- Airborne Supersonic Missile
- Airborne Support Data Extension
- Airborne Support Environment
- Airborne Support Equipment
- Airborne Surveillance and Area Control
- Airborne Surveillance and Separation Assurance Processing
- Airborne Surveillance and Tracking Technology
- Airborne Surveillance Radar
- Airborne Surveillance Technician
- Airborne Surveillance Testbed
- Airborne Surveillance Warning & Control Radar
- Airborne Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Airborne System Navigation - Model 130
- Airborne System Support Center
- Airborne Systems and Crew Station
- Airborne Systems Training and Research Support
- Airborne Tactical Air Coordinator
- Airborne Tactical Data Processing System
- Airborne Tactical Data System
- Airborne Tactical Officer