References in periodicals archive ?
LUV procedure: The LUV procedure was performed in the operating room under spinal anesthesia using the Jackknife position and exposing the anal canal using the Hill-Ferguson anoscope.
With the anoscope inserted, using the technique described above, multiple running sutures were placed above the dentate line, in order to avoid the anoderm and tied at the proximal end of the hemorrhoid (Figure 4).
The anoscope is then removed, and the gauze is left in place for 1 minute.
Next, perform an anoscopy with a standard plastic anoscope.
In a pilot study, 10 female patients in Mexico were treated with the Secca system, which delivers radiofrequency energy to the anal canal and lower rectum through a large anoscope.
Wound healing was examined by insertion of a small anoscope well lubricated with lignocaine gel.
The next step is anoscopy with a standard plastic anoscope.
Visualization is best achieved with the slotted anoscope.
The procedural set consists of a 33 mm Hemorrhoidal Circular Stapler, a Suture Threader, a Circular Anal Dilator, and a Purse String Suture Anoscope.
16) The results of anal dilatation using a bivalve anoscope, also called as endoscopic dilatation are comparable with those of lateral sphincterotomy and can be achieved at a lower complication rate with only minor and temporary complications and performed by physicians with no specific surgical training.
Tenders are invited for Stappler Device For Haemorhoidectomy With Set Consisting Anoscope, Gun, Obturator And Prolene For Fixation.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- anonymous server
- anonymous Web browsing
- anonymous Web surfing
- Anonymus Gallus
- Anoretic Drugs
- anorexia nervosa
- anorogenic time
- anorthic crystal
- Anosov, Pavel
- Anosov, Pavel Petrovich
- ANother Tool for Language Recognition
- anoxic zone
- Anquetil, Jacques
- Anquetil-Duperron, Abraham Hyacinthe
- ANR error
- Ans Dauman
- Ans Ernestovich Dauman
- Ansari, Abu Ismail Abdallah ibn Muhammad Heravi
Full browser ?
- Anorthosis Famagusta FC
- Anorthotikon Komma Ergazemenou Laou
- anosmia gustatoria
- Anosmia, Isolated Congenital
- anosmic aphasia