Base modulation | Article about base modulation by The Free Dictionary
base modulation[′bās ‚mäj·ə′lā·shən]
Amplitude modulation produced by applying the modulating voltage to the base of a transistor amplifier.
References in periodicals archive
It utilises a spread-spectrum base modulation
that is capable of demodulation with a 20 dB below noise level.
Contract awarded for the project to be implemented by the municipality corresponds to a wooden building of 54 m2 in a flat axes, with zinc-alum cover and ceramic floor, with a base modulation
Global increase of 5% in base modulation
(currently 5%), to be applied in four stages : +2% in 2009 (ie 7% in total), +1% in 2010 (ie 8% in total), +1% in 2011 (ie 9% in total), +1% in 2012 (ie 10% in total).