References in periodicals archive ?
Biochip Technology Boosts Personalised Medicine II-3
And so after moving back to Egypt for good, Ismail began looking toward a future where people all over the world can be correctly diagnosed by placing a drop of blood on a biochip.
To verify the accuracy of the biochip test, 384 samples were analyzed, and results were compared to those from a standard molecular diagnostic test.
Technavio's analysts forecast the global biochips market to grow at a CAGR of 17.
For example, a CD4+ T lymphocyte can't be differentiated from CD4-lymphocytes just by electrical interrogation," said Umer Hassan, a postdoctoral researcher in Bashir's group and first author of the paper," Microfluidic Differential ImmunoCapture Biochip for Specific Leukocyte Counting," appearing in Nature Protocols.
Elaborating on the research project, Dr Kasak said: "It is a glyco-profiling study using the biochip based on lectin, which recognises specific sugars in the blood.
The greater emphasis on healthcare technology for early and accurate diagnosis of life threatening diseases, increasing usage of biochips in diagnostics and research applications, growth in personalized medicine, increasing government investments and funding for research are some of the factors driving the biochips market growth.
The engineers at Brown etched thousands of plasmonic interferometers onto a fingernail-size biochip and measured the concentration of glucose molecules in water on the chip.
Therefore each miRNA of the Geniom Biochip, from either miRBase 14 or the SOLID sequencing-studies, will be of high scientific impact and can be a potential biomarker candidate or therapeutically relevant molecules.
Cellix Ltd, an instrumentation and cell-based assay company, announced on Friday (4 April) its worldwide launch of the VenaEC Biochip.
DNA microarrays and LOACs are projected to continue to dominate the biochip market through 2013.
The UNIchip protein biochip range was launched onto the market in September 2005, and has experienced increasing demand from biotech and pharmaceutical companies, particularly in the USA and Europe, where Protagen is based.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- bio-based insulation
- Bio-based material
- biochemical deposit
- biochemical engineering
- biochemical fuel cell
- biochemical oxygen demand
- biochemical oxygen demand test
- biochemical pharmacology
- biochemical profile
- biochemical rock
- Biochip Implants
- bioclastic rock
- bioclimatic law
- Bioclimatic Maps
- biocontrol system
Full browser ?
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Biochemistry and Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Graduate Student Association
- Biochemistry And Molecular Biology International
- Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Biochemistry Graduate Student Organization
- Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biophysics
- Biochemistry Panel
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cellular Biology
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Biochimie et Biologie Moléculaire
- Biochimie et Génie Biologique
- Biochip Implants
- biochromatic analysis
- biochromatic chakra alignment
- BioChromatic Integration Device
- Biocidal Products Directive
- biocidal sutures
- Biocidas Biodegradables Zix
- Biocide Injection System
- Biocides and Pesticides Assessment Unit
- Biocides Consultative Committee