References in periodicals archive ?
SIMS and XPS analytical techniques were used to characterize the different surfaces after activation and to assess uniformity of the surface chemistry across the biochip. XPS yielded information on the atomic composition of the activated surface, whereas SIMS gave information on the molecular fragment species on the surface.
Protiveris proprietary biochips utilize arrays of microcantilevers to perform advanced biological and chemical research.
"MolecularWare's product suite, combined with our arrayWoRxe biochip reader, creates the most complete solution for scientists trying to manage the startling volume of mission-critical data being generated by their research."
This includes several polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based technologies, fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH), peptide nucleic acids (PNA), electrochemical detection of DNA, sequencing, mitochondrial DNA, biochips, nanotechnology and proteomic technologies.
There was considerable difference in CA19-9, NSE, CEA, CA242 and CA125 by multi-tumour marker protein biochip detection among patients with cancer, benign disease and healthy people (P
The SIMBAS biochip uses trenches patterned underneath microfluidic channels that are about the width of a human hair.
Under the agreement, the companies will partner in an oncology research program using a gene expression profiling biochip.
Together with nine other patents already issued to Zyomyx by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, five others that have been allowed, and another issued United States patent for which Zyomyx holds an exclusive license, the newly issued patent serves to safeguard the company's investments in protein biochip technology development and commercialization.
Its pounds 123million investment in next generation biochip technology represents the largest single cash injection by an indigenous Northern Ireland company.
Here we describe an analytical platform with very high sensitivity and specificity for the detection of K-ras mutations in codons 12 and 13 from stool samples by hybridization to a diagnostic biochip array after mutant-enriched amplification.
"Combining Roche's expertise in genetics, genomics and proteomics with CombiMatrix's Biochip Platform will not only speed up but also shape the future of genomic research.
Other factors that boost the market growth include the rise in the geriatric population, the increase in the number of biochip applications and the high adoption of personalized medications.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- bio-based insulation
- Bio-based material
- biochemical deposit
- biochemical engineering
- biochemical fuel cell
- biochemical oxygen demand
- biochemical oxygen demand test
- biochemical pharmacology
- biochemical profile
- biochemical rock
- Biochip Implants
- bioclastic rock
- bioclimatic law
- Bioclimatic Maps
- biocontrol system
Full browser ?
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Biochemistry and Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Graduate Student Association
- Biochemistry And Molecular Biology International
- Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Biochemistry Graduate Student Organization
- Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biophysics
- Biochemistry Panel
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cellular Biology
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Biochimie et Biologie Moléculaire
- Biochimie et Génie Biologique
- Biochip Implants
- biochromatic chakra alignment
- BioChromatic Integration Device
- Biocidal Products Directive
- Biocidal Products Regulation
- biocidal sutures
- Biocidas Biodegradables Zix
- Biocide Injection System
- Biocides and Pesticides Assessment Unit
- Biocides Consultative Committee