References in periodicals archive ?
Address correspondence to this author at: Biostatistics and Biomathematics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Ave N, M2-B500, Seattle, WA 98105.
2) have been shown to be useful in modeling many phenomena in various fields of science and engineering and in more recent years to problems in biomathematics (see, for example, Cronin-Scanlon  and Smith ).
Some of the areas of interdisciplinary research of these faculty include: biomathematics and epidemiology, material sciences, clinical psychology, cultural studies, and labor economics.
The work was supported by Qatar Foundation, the Weill Cornell Clinical and Translational Science Centre, and the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Biomathematics Research Core of Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar.
Consequently, statistics began as a service subject to economics, extending to biomathematics and then studied in its own right.
France, "Models for the study of whole-body glucose kinetics: a mathematical synthesis," ISRN Biomathematics, vol.
An Initiative to Broaden Diversity in Undergraduate Biomathematics Training.
In certain areas of applied mathematics such as Biomathematics, the qualitative analysis of the solutions of dynamical systems defined by ordinary differential equations is fundamental to understand problems in biology (Ibarguen et al.
1) comes from biomathematics model and was suggested by J.
Paul; and Jiexin Zhang of the Department of Biostatistics and Applied Biomathematics at the M.
student in biomathematics at North Carolina State, who worked on the study.
To get a clear presentation of these equations one must look elsewhere, for example, lectures 4, 5, and 19 of the third-year Biomathematics course at the University of British Columbia, http://www.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Biological Plant
- Biological Productivity
- Biological Rhythms
- Biological Scientific Research Institutes
- Biological Sensors
- Biological Sewage Treatment
- Biological Shield
- Biological Societies
- biological specificity
- biological standardization
- Biological Stations
- Biological Trend in Sociology
- biological value
- biological warfare
- Biology, Institute of
- Biomagnetic Weapons
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
Full browser ?
- Biomass Syngas Development, Inc
- Biomass Technology Group BV
- Biomass Thermal Energy Council
- Biomass to Energy
- Biomass to Liquid Fuel
- Biomass to Liquids
- Biomass Users Network-Central America
- Biomass-Based Fuels and Cooking Systems
- Biomasse du Stock Reproducteur
- Biomasse Info Zentrum
- Biomaterials Innovation, Characterization and Analysis of Missouri
- Biomaterials Interfaces and Chemistry
- Biomaterials, Infection, Inflammation and Adhesion
- Biomathématiques Biostatistiques Bioinformatique Épidémiologie
- Biomatrix Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- biomechanic adaptation
- biomechanical analysis
- Biomechanical Ankle Platform System
- biomechanical assessment
- biomechanical cleaning
- biomechanical dysfunction
- biomechanical efficiency
- Biomechanical Efficiency Quotient
- biomechanical engineering
- biomechanical frame of reference
- Biomechanical Functional Orthotics
- Biomechanical Integrated Organism
- Biomechanical Interactions in Tissue Engineering and Surgical Repair
- biomechanical model of illness