References in periodicals archive ?
CaCO3, Fe3O4, silica) on the largest of scales through self-assembly under ambient conditions (biomineralisation).
Soft tissue anatomy, shell structure and biomineralisation. In: Southgate, P.
 MTA Fillapex has low bond strength to dentin and questionable biomineralisation. Lesser remnants of root filling material in the MTA Fillapex subgroup is consistent with the result of the previous study, as when MTA contacts with the phosphate-containing fluid leads to the formation of calcium-deficient B-type carbonated apatites.
(http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/ArticleLanding/2018/MT/C7MT00312A#!divAbstract) The study , titled "Synergistic gold6copper detoxification at the core of gold biomineralisation in Cupriavidus metallidurans," appeared in the journal Metallomics, and apart from MLU, its authors included researchers from Technical University Munich in Garching, Germany, and University of Adelaide, Australia.
Biomineralisation of 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene in soils by an adapted microbial population.
The training programme includes the use of classic gemmological analytical instruments while educating graduates in the field on gems' geological genesis and biomineralisation, gem treatments and gem synthesis as well as the various features identified for testing including assessments of colour, measurements and treatment of stones.
Skeletal materials- biomineralisation, Yale new haven teaching institute.
Mukherjee, "Significant indicators for biomineralisation in sand of varying grain sizes," Construction and Building Materials, vol.
Use of biomineralisation in developing smart concrete inspired by nature.International Journal of Materials and Structural Integrity, 9(1-3), 39-60.
(2016) Ferrous iron binding key to Mms6 magnetite biomineralisation: A mechanistic study to understand magnetite formation using pH titration and NMR spectroscopy.
Researchers also revealed that the development of hard biological structures through a process called biomineralisation sparked a dramatic increase in the biodiversity of marine ecosystems.
Biomineralisation of reef-building corals: from molecular mechanisms to environmental control.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic Man
- Bio-organic Chemistry
Full browser ?
- Biometrische Signatur
- Biometrisches Merkmal
- Biometry and Risk Assessment Program
- biometry of the eye
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biomimetic Materials Processing
- Biomimetic Nanoscience and NanoTechnology
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program