Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Cedilla Therapeutics, a company focused on broadening the reach of small molecule therapeutics to address cancer and other diseases caused by protein dysregulation, revealed on Tuesday that it has appointed Delphine Collin PhD as vice president, biomolecular sciences, to advance the company's work to develop and leverage the biophysical and biochemical understanding of ligand-induced stabilisation and degradation of therapeutically relevant protein targets.
| Professor Matteo Zanda, a leading expert in molecular imaging, medicinal and biological chemistry, has joined Loughborough University as Professor of Biomolecular Imaging.
"Bill" Sturgis, '57 & Martha Elizabeth "Martha Beth" Blackmon Sturgis Distinguished Professor in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, named for the couple who earlier this year made the largest donation ever to the university's chemical and biomolecular engineering department, according to a news release.
"We expect HuBMAP to provide a vital framework for global efforts to comprehensively understand the human body at a biomolecular level."
This volume contains 18 articles by engineers and other scientists from the US, China, Australia, and Europe, who address topics in chemical and biomolecular engineering.
JPK's BioAFM and optical tweezer product families span a range of techniques, from imaging of biological samples to characterising biomolecular and cellular force interactions.
Noting that biomolecular monitoring in the gastrointestinal tract could offer rapid, precise disease detection and management, Mark Mimee, from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, and colleagues presented an IMBED for biomolecular detection in situ.
These data have determined a radical paradigm shift in biomolecular medicine and modified our vision of genome structure and functions.
On September 18, 2017, the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) will offer an in-person workshop on EDirect, the NCBI suite of programs used for easy command line access to literature and biomolecular records.
Additionally, the new bioTop module performs most biomolecular tasks in full automation.
(1) Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Encyclopedia browser ?
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic chip
- Bionic Man
- Bio-organic Chemistry
Full browser ?
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biomimetic Materials Processing
- Biomimetic Nanoscience and NanoTechnology
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program
- Biomolecules Segment Display Device
- Biomolécules: Synthèse et Mécanismes d'Action
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon
- Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends