References in periodicals archive ?
To illustrate, he pointed to such lifestyle-oriented products as the iMac from Apple Computer, the new Beetle from Volkswagen and the Biomorph Interactive Desk, along with design media like Wallpaper Magazine and a host of other personal accessories and home furnishings.
WIRED Store partners include: Acer, ACM Wallets, Allpopart, Andrew Marc, Anheuser-Busch, Biomorph, Blueslounge, Bower & Wilkins, Canon, Cardscan, Casio, Core Cases, DNA11, Epilog Laser, Epson, Hands On Mobile, HP, Inclinepro, Intel, Kapersky Labs, LG, Livescribe, MBT, Microsoft Office, Natural High Life Style, Nikon, Nokia, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sanyo, Seagate, Seiko, Sharp, Simple Shoes, Sprint, Upex, Verizon, Zagat, Zero Toy, Zune online.
These purely inorganic hierarchical materials, discovered by the IP of this project, form under geochemically plausible conditions and closely resemble typical biologically induced mineral textures and shapes, thus the name biomorphs .
They replaced it with asymmetrical, nature-inspired forms that foreshadow the biomorphs and streamlined shapes of the 20th century.
He said, 'I foresee in the next five years needing a full time team just to retire Biomorphs who escape from their masters during city-wide role-play games.
A further section describes the biomorphs in more detail and considers various explanations put forward for the figures.
The compositions are clumpy and his biomorphs lack personality.
William Baziotes, that painter of cryptic biomorphs, considered him a hero.
Combined in composites whose rhythms are complicated by patterns of paint, they may suggest totems, yes, or stylized biomorphs, and their materials carry a burden of history and use.
Throughout the early '80s, Cubist still-life concerns reappeared in paintings depicting coffee cups, shoes, and fragments of domestic interiors, while her Chicago connection insinuated itself in images of wispy, ghostly hands, wraithlike figures, and schematized animalistic biomorphs.
There is definitely something European about the two Smith series, for example--and Robert Storr, the author of the catalogue essay, is right in alluding to Hans Arp's biomorphs and to the paintings of Arp's wife, Sophie Taeuber--Arp.
So while Poliock mapped his cosmic webs and Rothko, Still, and Newman distilled their paintings' residual personages or biomorphs into airy veils, solid walls, and lu minous measures of color, Guston stayed intent on telling tales.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic Man
- Bio-organic Chemistry
Full browser ?
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program
- Biomolecules Segment Display Device
- Biomolécules: Synthèse et Mécanismes d'Action
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon
- Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends
- Biomorphic robotics
- Biomphalaria Glabrata Soluble Hepatopancreas Antigen Extract
- Bion (physics)
- Bion (physics)
- Bion (physics)
- Bion Fury Missile