References in periodicals archive ?
Use of a method of determination of potential ecological valency and characteristics of types on scales of factors gives the chance to solve a problem of a quantitative assessment of ecological tolerance of different types a biomorph and strategy in relation to separate factors or their complexes.
To illustrate, he pointed to such lifestyle-oriented products as the iMac from Apple Computer, the new Beetle from Volkswagen and the Biomorph Interactive Desk, along with design media like Wallpaper Magazine and a host of other personal accessories and home furnishings.
The user plays the role of Mother Nature, choosing the lucky biomorph. The selected biomorph moves to the center of the screen; 14 of its possible offspring are displayed; and you choose again.
But what you are really doing is finding the creature, for it is, in a mathematical sense, already sitting in its own place in the genetic space of Biomorph Land.
Organic Sculpture, 2001, is a biomorph in the style of Arp or Moore, but partly by virtue of being made from plaster, paper, and ink it is transformed into a diseased pulmonary lump filled with alarming orifices.
In addition, the critical nano-scale structural differences will be determined between abiologic artefacts such as carbon coatings on botryoidal quartz or adsorbed carbon on silica biomorphs and true microfossils in hydrothermal cherts.
I had in mind the calligraphic hybrid biomorphs of "The Plough and the Song," "The Betrothals," and "Agony," and their references to sex.
They replaced it with asymmetrical, nature-inspired forms that foreshadow the biomorphs and streamlined shapes of the 20th century.
He said, 'I foresee in the next five years needing a full time team just to retire Biomorphs who escape from their masters during city-wide role-play games.': Sony PlayStation 2 supplies 'tight' before Christmas:Sony was forced to admit yesterday that availability of its PlayStation 2 (PS2) games console in UK shops would be 'tight' before Christmas.
Contrasting absolutely with the flash of Gehry's sparkling biomorphs are the quiet chapels designed by Fay Jones in the 1980s, beginning with the Thorncrown Chapel near Eureka Springs, Arkansas, 1980.
Les images de Nazca sont elles aussi reparties entre des surfaces horizontales et des surfaces inclinees: les quelque quarante sujets biomorphes qui y sont traces dans un style particulier a ligne unique, se trouvent presque tous dans une pampa de trois kilometres sur cinq a la jonction du Rio Ingenio et du Rio Nazca.
The compositions are clumpy and his biomorphs lack personality.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic Man
- Bio-organic Chemistry
Full browser ?
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program
- Biomolecules Segment Display Device
- Biomolécules: Synthèse et Mécanismes d'Action
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon
- Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends
- Biomorphic robotics
- Biomphalaria Glabrata Soluble Hepatopancreas Antigen Extract
- Bion (physics)
- Bion (physics)
- Bion Fury Missile
- BioNanoImaging Foundry