Browser detection | Article about browser detection by The Free Dictionary
browser detectionDetermining the type and version of Web browser that made a request. It is used to deliver a different Web page based on the browser's capabilities. See responsive Web design.
Copyright © 1981-2019 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Rights reserved. THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
References in periodicals archive
* "SoftChalk's Smart Mobile technology, which uses 'browser detection
' to display the version of the Activity best-suited to the browser being used by the learner.
and act appropriately.
The new version of the software features drag and drop page set up and automatic browser detection
to ensure that the portal is configured to the device being used to access it.
- Brownlow, Mr.
- Brownlow, William Gannaway
- brown-ring test
- Browns Park National Wildlife Refuge
- Brown-Séquard, Charles édouard
- Brownson, Orestes
- Brownson, Orestes Augustus
- browntail moth
- Browntown-Cadiz Springs State Recreation Area
- Brownville State Recreation Area
- browse mode
- browser cache
- browser chrome
- browser compatibility
- browser detection
- browser phone
- browser plug-in
- browser rendering engine
- browser updates
- browser-based application
- browsing room
- Bruce Austin Fraser
- Bruce Charles Heezen
- Bruce of Melbourne, Stanley Melbourne Bruce, Viscount
- Bruce Peninsula National Park
- Bruce Springsteen
- Bruce, David K. E.
- Bruce, Edward
- Bruce, Jacob
- Bruce, James, 8th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, Stanley Melbourne
- Bruce, Thomas, 7th earl of Elgin