Bulletin(redirected from bulletined)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial.
(1) A collection of official acts, decrees, edicts, and so on.
(2) A brief official informational announcement—for example, military summaries or bulletins on the state of health of an outstanding government leader.
(3) A periodical or continuing publication devoted to a specific group of problems—for example, Biulleten’ Verkhovnogo suda SSSR (Bulletin of the Supreme Court of the USSR).
(4) An election bulletin—that is, a sheet of paper used for voting with the name of the candidate written on it.
(5) A hospital list, or bulletin—a disability list, used for registering the diseases of manual or office workers.