References in periodicals archive ?
ALT 203 U/L (6/50 U/L), AST 180 U-L (35-140 U-L), C-reactive protein (CRP) 3,4 mg/dl (<2 mg/dl); procalcitonine 0.3 ng/ml (<0.5ng/ml) Blood culture Negative Urine culture Negative Cerebrospinal fluid Negative culture Chest X-ray Bilateral pulmonary infiltrates and significant cardiomegaly Echocardiography Diffuse pericardial effusion affecting predominantly right chambers.
Follow-up chest X-ray showed regression of cardiomegaly and pulmonary vascular markings.
On chest X-ray, 58.6% VSD cases had cardiomegaly and plethora.
After 5 weeks of medication, a chest radiograph showed reduced pleural effusion with unchanged cardiomegaly [Figure 1]c.
[1,2] In the infant under a year, who is a floppy baby in cardiac failure, with cardiomegaly, the disease should be suspected.
Chest X-ray (CXR) showed cardiomegaly with cardio-thoracic ratio of 67% with evidence of pulmonary edema, (Fig.
Still further, Waters suggests that both cardiomegaly and HTN increase the risk for acute PMI since 42% of hearts weighing more than 500 gm, and >1/3 of hypertensive patients had an acutely infarcted papillary muscle.
Chest radiography indicated mild cardiomegaly. Initially she was treated conservatively with diuretics, digitalis, and penicillin prophylaxis for endocarditis and later scheduled for balloon mitral valvuloplasty.
A 2/6 systolic murmur along the left upper sternal border was heard at physical examination; cardiomegaly and an increase of pulmonary vascularity were observed with the help of telecardiography.
Examination revealed cardiomegaly with the apex in the sixth intercostal space in the anterior axillary line.
Chest x-ray showed cardiomegaly. A non-contrast computed tomography scan of the brain did not show any sign of stroke (haemorrhage).
Mild cardiomegaly was noted, and there was no evidence of hepatic, splenic, or adrenal involvement.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Cardinal Veins
- cardinal winds
- Cardinal Wolsey
- Cardinal, Douglas
- Cardinality of a Set
- Carding Machine
- Carding of Fiber Materials
- cardiogenic plate
- cardiogenic shock
- cardioid condenser
- cardioid microphone
- cardioid pattern
- Cardiology, Institute of
- cardiopulmonary bypass
- Cardiopulmonary Insufficiency
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- cardiotonic drug
- Cardiotonsillar Syndrome
- Cardiovascular Agent
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Surgery, Institute of
- cardiovascular system
- cardiovascular toxicity
Full browser ?
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiology Associates of Kentucky
- Cardiology Consultants of North Dallas
- Cardiology in the Young
- Cardiology Monitoring System
- Cardiology Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Cardiology Technologists Association of British Columbia
- Cardiology Technologists Association of Ontario
- Cardiology, Institute of
- cardiomelic syndrome
- cardiomyopathy associated 2
- Cardiomyopathy Association
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1BB
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1T
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1U
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1V
- cardiomyopathy dilated X-linked type 3B
- cardiomyopathy of overload