References in periodicals archive ?
Common radiographic abnormalities include cardiomegaly, central pulmonary artery dilatation, and pleural effusion .
In the present study, when cardiomegaly cases were subjected for 2-D echocardiography, dilated cardiomyopathy (Fig.
It is manifested by cardiomegaly, cardiac hypertrophy, compromised ventricular contractility and cardiac output.
His chest radiograph revealed cardiomegaly with no sign of heart failure.
Chest X-ray (CXR) showed cardiomegaly with cardio-thoracic ratio of 67% with evidence of pulmonary edema, (Fig.
It shows marked cardiomegaly with no signs of pulmonary congestion.
Of the three cases of CRS that occurred in 2012, conditions included cardiac defects, cataracts, hearing impairment, and pericardial effusion in one infant; patent ductus arteriosus, cardiomegaly, thrombocytopenia, and pneumonitis in a second infant; and cataracts, thrombocytopenia, and cardiac defects in a third infant.
It is a form of cardiomegaly, which experts said was responsible for the deaths of 466 men and 279 women in England and Wales in 2011.
1) demonstrated gross cardiomegaly involving mainly the ventricles and right atrium.
Chest radiograph showed cardiomegaly with increased pulmonary vascularity and perihilar alveolar densities.
His medical history was significant for Russel--Silver Dwarfism, calcium deficiency, cardiomegaly, and bilateral testicular implants for undescended testicles.
In sickle-cell anemia, cardiomegaly may appear in the first year of life and often gradually increases with age.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Cardinal Veins
- cardinal winds
- Cardinal Wolsey
- Cardinal, Douglas
- Cardinality of a Set
- Carding Machine
- Carding of Fiber Materials
- cardiogenic plate
- cardiogenic shock
- cardioid condenser
- cardioid microphone
- cardioid pattern
- Cardiology, Institute of
- cardiopulmonary bypass
- Cardiopulmonary Insufficiency
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- cardiotonic drug
- Cardiotonsillar Syndrome
- Cardiovascular Agent
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Surgery, Institute of
- cardiovascular system
- cardiovascular toxicity
Full browser ?
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiology Associates of Kentucky
- Cardiology Consultants of North Dallas
- Cardiology in the Young
- Cardiology Monitoring System
- Cardiology Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Cardiology Technologists Association of British Columbia
- Cardiology Technologists Association of Ontario
- Cardiology, Institute of
- cardiomelic syndrome
- cardiomyopathy associated 2
- Cardiomyopathy Association
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1BB
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1T
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1U
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1V
- cardiomyopathy dilated X-linked type 3B
- cardiomyopathy of overload