carton

(redirected from cartons)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
Related to cartons: Tom and Jerry

carton

Shooting
a. a white disc at the centre of a target
b. a shot that hits this disc
References in periodicals archive ?
Exploiting costly tobacco industry settlements that have boosted brand- name cigarette prices, a local chain of cigarette stores has been selling foreign brands for as much as $10 less a carton than American labels.
His agency has estimated that drinking milk for another three to five years from chlorine-bleached cartons contaminated at levels approaching those FDA detected -- 0.
Producers Of Folding Cartons: Analysis of history and strategy of the major carton producers, Russian and foreign owned.
Others are three cartons of Bournvita, three cartons of powdered milk, 15 cartons of Sanitary Pads, one bag of sugar and one carton of disinfectant,' he added
A recent LCA conducted by a non-profit ecological research institute, the Institute for Energy and Environmental Research (IFEU) indicates glass packaging had a climate impact about nine times higher than that of cartons.
According to AWA Alexander Watson Associates, 75% of folding cartons in North America are targeted for food applications, while the remaining 25% include items like detergents and pet foods.
The machine, which can provide track & trace capabilities as granular as unit-level, can handle cartons ranging in size from 20x20x80mm to 120x80x200mm at a maximum speed of 400 per minute.
6) 25 Cartons Consisting Of Chiloren%S Eva Pu22Le Mats - 10 Cartons Ctng.
com)-- According to the latest market report published by Persistence Market Research titled "Worldwide Liquid Packaging Cartons Market to expand at a CAGR of 5.
Over time, Houston Carton accepted new additions to its service line in the form of folding cartons, point of sale displays and other promotional items.
The cartons were manufactured using 100% clean, renewable wind energy and produced in a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill facility.