References in periodicals archive ?
Collaborative cerebration and schooling in a determined group of learners generates a setting where actors can investigate and inspect initiatives (Lazaroiu, 2015a, b, c; 2016) while confronting personal prejudices.
It is not a particular, cutting-edge proposal that can change (Barros-Del Rio, 2016) but to a certain extent a mechanism of advancement from prior cerebration that alters the world.
Lowes argues that most if not all of Coleridge's best work was made up of literary material that was lodged in the "deep well of unconscious cerebration" (qtd.
In 1842, by analogy with the stomach-based process of "digestion", Engledue spoke of brain-based "cerebration" (pp.
2) The stage of "unconscious cerebration": the material accumulated through focusing one's mind on a certain field "sinks" into the "subliminal self," forming "new and unexpected associations." In this sense, Coleridge is said by Lowes to have written Kubla Khan and The Ancient Mariner as a result of his many readings in the field of travel literature, the material thus accumulated being "magically modified" in the "deep well of unconscious cerebration." However, Lowes does not specify whether this "magic" was itself opium-induced in both cases, of Kubla Khan and The Ancient Mariner: Abrams (1971a) will clarify this matter definitively (see infra).
Every torn-out piece of telephone equipment, every handle wrenched off a fire safety door, every kicked-in electricity meter represented a stand against de- cerebration. (Ballard 52)
Much of what passes for "thought" is simply cerebration in the presence of a topic.
(37) At its worst, doctrine prevents clear thinking by judges by "compelling them to shove their thoughts into traditional forms, thus impeding spontaneity and the quick running of ideas." (38) It "often tempt[s] the lazy judge away from the proper task of creative thinking to the easier work of finding platitudes that will serve in the place of robust cerebration." (39) However cynical he seems, even Frank did not view judging as entirely unconstrained and outcome driven.
As one who has supposedly seen the detrimental bodily effects of higher education, Clarke warns that "The results are monstrous brains and puny bodies; abnormally active cerebration, and abnormally weak digestion; flowing thoughts and constipated bowels; lofty aspirations and neuralgic sensations" (41).
It seems to me, then, that the purpose of cerebration sessions is not to think up new ideas but to educate the participants in facts and fact combinations, in theories and vagrant thoughts.
Stakeholders are participants that have various functions in the improvement of eHealth technologies, from cerebration to operationalization.
However, certain production efforts, particularly in cerebration, idealization and learning extraction efforts have been transferred from producers to consumers, which justify freebies to both producers and consumers (6).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Cercospora leaf spot
- cerea flexibilitas
- Cereal Aphids
- cereal binder
- Cereal Flakes
- cerebellar ataxia
- cerebral arteriosclerosis
- Cerebral Cortex
- cerebral hemisphere
- cerebral localization
- cerebral palsy
- cerebral peduncle
- Cerebral Vesicles
- Cerebras CS-1
- cerebroside lipoidosis
- cerebrospinal axis
- Cerebrospinal Fluid
- cerebrospinal meningitis
- Cerebrovascular Accident
- Ceremonial Magic
- Ceremonial March
- Ceremony of Lessons and Carols
- Ceremony of Pleureuses
- Cerenkov counter
- Cerenkov radiation
- Cerenkov rebatron radiator
- Cereno, Benito
Full browser ?
- cerebral vomiting
- Cerebral-to-Pedal Neuron
- Cerebrals Cognitive Ability Tests
- Cerebras CS-1
- Cerebras CS-1
- Cerebric acid
- Cerebro Cortical Necrosis
- Cerebro Oculo Dento Auriculo Skeletal Syndrome
- Cerebro-Corporal Coefficient
- Cerebro-Ocular Dysgenesis
- Cerebro-Ocular Dysgenesis-Muscular Dystrophy
- cerebro-oculo-facio-skeletal syndrome type 1
- cerebro-oculo-facio-skeletal syndrome type 2
- cerebro-oculo-facio-skeletal syndrome type 4