Halloumi and baby corn skewers Thread 35g halloumi chunks (from your allowance) on to 2 soaked wooden skewers along with some chopped
spring onions, cherry tomatoes and halved baby sweetcorn.
SEARED TUNA STEAKS WITH PEPERONATA INGREDIENTS, Serves 2 tablespoons Napolina Light in Colour Olive Oil; 2 large red peppers, sliced into strips; 1 large red onion, finely chopped
; 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
; 400g can Napolina Plum Tomatoes; 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar; 2x 150g tuna steaks; Napolina Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to drizzle; slice of lemon to serve; salt and black pepper METHOD 1.
3 Add seasoning to taste and stir in the chopped
kale to wilt.
Tip in the chopped
tomatoes along with a quarter tin of water.
Knowing that value-added products and organics are what's driving consumer purchasing and fueling growth in the produce department, Braga Fresh is continuing to develop a comprehensive product line of organic chopped
salads, and already has more flavor profiles in trial.
1 bottled roasted red pepper, drained and finely chopped
* 15 to 20 button mushrooms * 1/2 onion, chopped
* 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
* 1/2 inch piece of ginger, chopped
* 1 chili pepper, chopped
* 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
* 1/3 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon salt * 1/2 teaspoon black pepper * 1/2 teaspoon ground garam masala * 1/2 teaspoon turmeric * 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin * 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper 1 box of puffed pastry, thawed, yet chilled Scrub the mushrooms well.
Portobello, large field or chestnut mushrooms), stems removed and chopped
1 onion, chopped
finely 1 garlic clove, crushed Zest of 1 lemon A small bunch of fresh thyme, leaves removed from stems and chopped
2 courgettes, diced 100g (31/2oz) baby spinach 2 tablespoons soy sauce 100g (31/2oz) quark mixed with 1 spring onion, chopped
and 1/2 teaspoon chopped
fresh chives 50ml (2floz) water INGREDIENTS Calorie-controlled cooking spray 4 large mushrooms (e.g.
British Pepper & Spice, one of the leading herb and spice producers in the UK, has launched Chop Chop, Chopped
Garlic in white wine vinegar and Chopped
Red Chillies in white wine vinegar to the convenience category.
Serves 4 INGREDIENTS 10 sprays calorie controlled cooking spray 1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium apple, chopped
1 small carrots, chopped
2 teaspoons (grated) root ginger 450g pumpkin, deseeded and chopped
2 vegetable stock cubes, made up with 850ml of hot water quarter teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1 pinch salt, and freshly ground black pepper 1 teaspoons chopped
fresh parsley garnish METHOD?
Follow with a couple of satsumas or a large bowl of freshly chopped
* To find out more about the earth hour visit www.wwf.org.uk/earthhour Serves four Ingredients * One leek finely sliced * Six garlic cloves chopped
* 250g (8oz) goat's cheese chopped
* One courgette chopped
* Two red peppers de-seeded and chopped
* Two carrots chopped
* Four shallots chopped
* One aubergine chopped
* A few sprigs of rosemary * A few sprigs of thyme * One pomegranate * 4 tbsp honey * 100ml (4fl oz) white wine vinegar * 4 tbsp olive oil * Salt and pepper to season * Knob of butter Method Toss the chopped
vegetables in herbs, olive oil and seasoning.