References in periodicals archive ?
The study's authors project that clinical disease progression will account for 70% of these events, with death accounting for the remaining 30%; however, half of these deaths will be unrelated to HIV, e.
In depressed patients, the BDI scores did not correlate with clinical disease activity.
Long-term safety and efficacy of natalizumab and assessment of 2-year freedom from clinical disease activity in patients with multiple sclerosis in the TYSABRI Observational Program (TOP) - Poster 519
Abnormal accumulation of altered tau protein is a hallmark in a variety of neurodegenerative conditions, where the development of tau pathology strongly correlates with clinical disease progression.
It is worth eliminating clinical disease before presuming the problem to be behavioural.
To the author's knowledge, this is the first reported infection of Cryptosporidium avian genotype V associated with clinical disease in birds and the first renal Cryptosporidium infection in a psittacine.
In this edition of the textbook, Lowe and Anderson highlight histology that is relevant to disease processes, the structures and the structure-function relationships that are germane to disease pathogenesis, and histological structures that play key roles in disease pathogenesis in order to help students learn histology in the context of relevant clinical disease processes.
Treatment can be timed to coincide with the risk period on the particular production site, for example medication can be applied in the first five days of life or later on, at the grower stage, when clinical disease emerges in many commercial functions.
We know koalas are infected with various strains of Chlamydia, but we do not know why some animals go on to get severe clinical disease and some do not," Professor Timms said.
Pathogenesis of intestinal coccidiosis of cats and dogs is not well understood because clinical disease has not been reliably produced in experimentally infected animals and clinical signs are not correlated with the number of oocysts found in feces.
Bluetongue virus (BTV) causes severe clinical disease in certain breeds of sheep; BTV and epizootic hemorrhagic disease virus (EHDV) cause clinical disease in some species of deer (3,4).
Bans on the manufacture and sale of amphibole asbestos fibers are expected to reduce the incidence of mesothelioma, but the long latency period from initial exposure to clinical disease means that people exposed before bans were enacted will continue to develop asbestos-related mesotheliomas as they age.

Full browser ?