Mentioned in ?
- Aleksei Fedorovich Kozlovskii
- Aleksei Kozlovskii
- Alvar Aalto
- Anatolii Dobrovolskii
- Anatolii Vladimirovich Dobrovolskii
- Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Antoine Marcellin Bernard Lacassagne
- Apple Open Collaboration Environment
- Arkadii Grigorevich Mordvinov
- Arkadii Mordvinov
- Besant, Sir Walter
- blueKiwi ZEN
- Bogdanov, Mikhail
- Bogdanov, Mikhail Aleksandrovich
- Bothe, Walthar
- Braidwood, Robert
- Céline, Louis Ferdinand
References in periodicals archive ?
During the German occupation in 1941, the Archbishop of Greece Damaskinos swore in the collaborationist government of Tsolakoglu, showing complete disregard for the nation.
But the public continues to regard the FN as the ideological heir to Vichy France - a party that has barely shed its collaborationist clothing.
Czuboka declares: "A single Ukrainian 'Galician' Division of about 10,000 men served with the Germans but many millions of Ukrainians fought with the forces of the Soviet Union." As concerns the part of this sentence preceding the "but," Professor Rolf-Dieter Muller, in his 2013 book The Unknown Eastern Front: The Wehrmacht And Hitler's Foreign Soldiers, demonstrates that, before the June 1943 formation of the "Galician" Division, 35,000 Ukrainians were serving in 70 collaborationist Schutzmannschaft Battalions (depicted as wearing black uniforms in Schindler's List and depicted as wearing brown uniforms with black caps in Escape From Sobibor).
The allegations about the links of one of the world's most famous modern designers to France's wartime collaborationist Vichy regime have been released just ahead of a major Paris exhibition of his work.
There is very little debate here over the quality of anyone's character, even Lou's--which is problematic, since Prose says that her objective in writing the novel was to portray Lou's devolution into moral vagrancy, as she assists Hitler in the transformation of her beloved France, the country of Joan of Arc, into collaborationist Vichy.
It was a risky game, however, since the longer the war went on, the more those Arab regimes were exposed as ineffective and collaborationist. A US diplomatic document published by WikiLeaks shows a panicked Saud Al-Faisal, the perennial Saudi foreign minister, summoning then US ambassador James Oberwetter midway through the war to demand that Washington order a ceasefire, since the plans to squash resistance had failed and the resisters were becoming regional heroes.
The citizens of this little town risked their lives during the Second World War to hide Jews who were being rounded up by the Nazis and the collaborationist Vichy regime for shipment to the death camps.
In an insightful book on China during World War II, a scholar rightly argues that we must take account of the three-way struggle for a modern China: Nationalist, Communist, and collaborationist (emphasis added) during the wartime period (1937-1945) (Mitter 2013, 12-13).
The collaborationist Nationaal-Socialistische Beweging (NSB), always a strong proponent of the Dutch empire, whose perspective can be summed up as 'Indies lost, disaster born', stuck to this position after May 1940.
The collaborationist government of Vidkun Quisling, who was executed in 1945, ordered the deportation of hundreds of Jews from Norway in 1942.
They battle the enemy who are not only the Germans, but also the collaborationist French Militia and the mysterious Leo Authie, member of the Deuxieme Bureau.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- coliform bacteria
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon, comte de
- Colin Clark
- Colin Dexter
- Colin Maclaurin
- Colin, Alexander
- Colines, Simon de
- Colins, Alexander
- Colitis, Nonspecific Ulcerative
- colla tempestade
- collaborative browsing
- collaborative CRM
- collaborative editing
- collaborative filtering
- Collaborative for High-Performance Schools
- collaborative robotics
- collaborative software
- collagen disease
- Collagen Diseases
- Collagen Fibers
- Collamer, Jacob
- collapse breccia
- collapse caldera
- collapse properties
- collapse sink
- collapse structure
- collapsed backbone
Full browser ?
- Collaboration Jazz Quartet
- Collaboration Meeting Room
- Collaboration of Agent-Based Systems
- Collaboration of the Week
- Collaboration on Advanced Multispectral Earth Observation
- Collaboration on Government Secrecy
- Collaboration On Repair Discoveries
- Collaboration Opportunities and Research Partnerships
- Collaboration over Documents
- Collaboration Planning
- collaboration products
- Collaboration Protocol Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile
- Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile/Agreement
- Collaboration Researchers' International Workshop on Groupware
- Collaboration Rural
- Collaboration software
- Collaboration Software and Knowledge Management Tools
- Collaboration Support Service
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration Technology Support Center
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborations in Internet Security
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- Collaborative Actions for Renovation of Air Traffic Systems
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program
- Collaborative Analytical Process