Mentioned in ?
- Aleksei Fedorovich Kozlovskii
- Aleksei Kozlovskii
- Alvar Aalto
- Anatolii Dobrovolskii
- Anatolii Vladimirovich Dobrovolskii
- Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Antoine Marcellin Bernard Lacassagne
- Apple Open Collaboration Environment
- Arkadii Grigorevich Mordvinov
- Arkadii Mordvinov
- Besant, Sir Walter
- blueKiwi ZEN
- Bogdanov, Mikhail
- Bogdanov, Mikhail Aleksandrovich
- Bothe, Walthar
- Braidwood, Robert
- Céline, Louis Ferdinand
References in periodicals archive ?
Its leadership reads like a roll-call of of the intellectual cognoscenti of France; not only well-known collaborationists like Maurras and Celine but many others; even ostensibly "apolitical" writers such as Andre Gide were reportedly "impressed" by the gran-diose dimensions of the "Hitler Plan" in which Vichy France was to play its pathetic and deluded role.
Some circles started stressing the collaborationist character of the Soviet-time song festivals.
Obviously, collaboration and collaborationist regimes, the events on the home front, religion, conscription and dissent will also be of significance.
Clinton Golden, board member and eventual member of the steelworkers union and William Johnston, early president of the machinists union and a socialist, both experimented with collaborationist labor-management relations.
And when Francois Mitterrand resigned, we found out that he, too, had a hidden collaborationist past.
Now that its feet are wet, fiction shows all the signs of plopping its ass down in the same exploitative, collaborationist muck TV, movies, and slick magazines have long lolled in.
Given this, and given the collaborationist politics within colony Hawai'i, whatever successes my people do achieve will be won slowly and at great expense.
Still, what I find most objectionable is its implied argument: de Man wrote in a collaborationist journal, de Man wrote an article making explicitly anti-semitic statements, de Man is a leading figure in deconstruction, deconstruction is a leading critical theory; therefore, de Man was a Nazi, akin to a war criminal, deconstruction is fascist, and theory is condemnable.
The state apparatus precariously balanced the interests of the landlords, monopoly capitalists, professional classes, and collaborationist elements in the upper classes" (p.
Participants explored the major issues they saw as chief impediments to women's career advancement: lack of mentors; women's underestimation of the importance of informal networks; built-in, often unconscious, company biases that reward aggressive, competitive models of behavior rather than collaborationist, empowering styles that are identified with women; difficulties in relocating families (fast becoming equally true for men); work and family balancing issues; perfectionist tendencies common to many women; and the need for women to take greater responsibility for their own advancement.
He was put on trial at Riom in 1942, but defended himself, revealing to the resistance the collaborationist Vichy regime's continued loyalty to the victorious Nazis.
Examining seven different settlements in Indianapolis and Gary, Indiana, Crocker argues that, in these smaller cities, settlement houses were from their beginnings allied with conservative forces: business, churches, Charity Organization Societies, and collaborationist black elites.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- coliform bacteria
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon, comte de
- Colin Clark
- Colin Maclaurin
- Colin, Alexander
- Colines, Simon de
- Colins, Alexander
- Colitis, Nonspecific Ulcerative
- colla tempestade
- collaborative browsing
- collaborative CRM
- collaborative editing
- collaborative filtering
- Collaborative for High-Performance Schools
- collaborative robotics
- collaborative software
- collagen disease
- Collagen Diseases
- Collagen Fibers
- Collamer, Jacob
- collapse breccia
- collapse caldera
- collapse properties
- collapse sink
- collapse structure
- collapsed backbone
Full browser ?
- Collaboration in huMan-Machine-Methodology
- Collaboration in Mathematical Geosciences
- Collaboration Interoperability Working Group
- Collaboration Jazz Quartet
- Collaboration of Agent-Based Systems
- Collaboration of the Week
- Collaboration on Advanced Multispectral Earth Observation
- Collaboration on Government Secrecy
- Collaboration On Repair Discoveries
- Collaboration Opportunities and Research Partnerships
- Collaboration Planning
- collaboration products
- Collaboration Protocol Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile
- Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile/Agreement
- Collaboration Researchers' International Workshop on Groupware
- Collaboration Rural
- Collaboration software
- Collaboration Software and Knowledge Management Tools
- Collaboration Support Service
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program