Mentioned in ?
- Aleksandr Dmitrievich Loktionov
- Aleksandr Loktionov
- Anatolii Ilich Gekker
- Cherevichenko, Iakov
- Cherevichenko, Iakov Timofeevich
- Civil War and Military Intervention, of 1918–20
- Fedor Isidorovich Kuznetsov
- Georgii Fedorovich Zakharov
- Georgii Zakharov
- Gorshkov, Sergei
- Gorshkov, Sergei Georgievich
- Iakov Cherevichenko
- Iakov Timofeevich Cherevichenko
- Kasatonov, Vladimir
- Kasatonov, Vladimir Afanasevich
- Kashirin, Nikolai
- Kashirin, Nikolai Dmitrievich
- Kazakov, Mikhail Ilich
References in classic literature ?
Some commanders in their periods of seclusion are constantly grumpy, and seem to resent the mere sound of your voice as an injury and an insult.
With this unexpected speech, energetically delivered and accompanied by action illustrative of the various exercises referred to, Phil Squod shoulders his way round three sides of the gallery, and abruptly tacking off at his commander, makes a butt at him with his head, intended to express devotion to his service.
The battalion commander perceived the jovial irony and laughed.
The aide-de-camp was sent to confirm the order which had not been clearly worded the day before, namely, that the commander in chief wished to see the regiment just in the state in which it had been on the march: in their greatcoats, and packs, and without any preparation whatever.
With this object he intended to meet the regiment; so the worse the condition it was in, the better pleased the commander in chief would be.
The regimental commander, going up to the line himself, ordered the soldiers to change into their greatcoats.
The regimental commander walked with his jerky steps to the front of the regiment and examined it from a distance.
The commander in chief is expected and you leave your place?
The commander of the company, with his eyes fixed on his superior, pressed two fingers more and more rigidly to his cap, as if in this pressure lay his only hope of salvation.
That's just like you young men," said the regimental commander cooling down a little.
And the commander, turning to look at the adjutant, directed his jerky steps down the line.
The burly commander is an equestrian statue of himself.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- command line interface
- command line option
- command list
- command mode
- command module
- command net
- command of the air
- Command Post CP
- command practice
- command processor
- command prompt
- command pulses
- command queuing
- command reference symbol
- command script
- command select ejection system
- command set
- command shell
- command, control, and communications
- command, control, and communications countermeasures
- command, control, communications, and intelligence
- command-driven program
- Commander in Chief
- Commander Islands
- Commander's Reconnaissance
- Commanding Feature
- command-line interpreter
- Comme il Faut
- Commedia Dellarte
- commedia dell'arte
- commelina communis
Full browser ?
- Commande de Machines Electriques et Réseaux de Puissance
- commanded by long use
- Commanded Out-Of-Service
- Commandement de la Force Aérienne de Combat
- Commandement de la Force Logistique Terrestre
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre
- Commandement des Centres de Préparation des Forces
- Commandement des Forces Terrestres
- Commandement des Fusiliers Marins Commandos
- Commandement des Opérations Spéciales
- Commandement du Groupement de Transport
- Commandement du Soutien des Forces Aériennes
- Commander ACE Mobile Force
- Commander Afloat Training Group
- Commander Air Force - Computer Network Operations
- Commander Air Group
- Commander Airborne Early Warning Wing, Pacific Fleet
- Commander Aircraft Support Control Unit
- commander airlift forces
- Commander Alaskan Sea Frontier
- Commander Allied Air Forces Central Region
- Commander Allied Air Forces North
- Commander Allied Forces Europe
- Commander Allied Joint Force
- Commander Allied Land Forces South Central Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces North
- Commander Allied Naval Forces Northwestern Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces South
- Commander Amphibious Force, US Pacific Fleet
- Commander Amphibious Forces Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Group 2
- Commander and cheif
- Commander and chief
- Commander And Principal Staff
- Commander Anti-Submarine Warfare Center Pacific
- Commander Atlantic Area
- Commander Bond
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Commander British Forces Falkland Islands
- Commander Carrier Group
- Commander CENTCOM
- Commander Coast Guard Group