Mentioned in ?
- Aleksandr Dmitrievich Loktionov
- Aleksandr Loktionov
- Cherevichenko, Iakov
- Cherevichenko, Iakov Timofeevich
- Civil War and Military Intervention, of 1918–20
- Fedor Isidorovich Kuznetsov
- Georgii Fedorovich Zakharov
- Georgii Zakharov
- Gorshkov, Sergei
- Gorshkov, Sergei Georgievich
- Iakov Cherevichenko
- Iakov Timofeevich Cherevichenko
- Kasatonov, Vladimir
- Kasatonov, Vladimir Afanasevich
- Kashirin, Nikolai
- Kashirin, Nikolai Dmitrievich
- Kazakov, Mikhail Ilich
- Kazakov, Vasilii
References in classic literature ?
The aide-de-camp was sent to confirm the order which had not been clearly worded the day before, namely, that the commander in chief wished to see the regiment just in the state in which it had been on the march: in their greatcoats, and packs, and without any preparation whatever.
With this object he intended to meet the regiment; so the worse the condition it was in, the better pleased the commander in chief would be.
Didn't I tell you, Michael Mitrich, that if it was said 'on the march' it meant in greatcoats?" said he reproachfully to the battalion commander. "Oh, my God!" he added, stepping resolutely forward.
The regimental commander, going up to the line himself, ordered the soldiers to change into their greatcoats.
The regimental commander walked with his jerky steps to the front of the regiment and examined it from a distance.
"Commander of the third company wanted by the general!...
What is this?" shouted the regimental commander, thrusting forward his jaw and pointing at a soldier in the ranks of the third company in a greatcoat of bluish cloth, which contrasted with the others.
The commander of the company, with his eyes fixed on his superior, pressed two fingers more and more rigidly to his cap, as if in this pressure lay his only hope of salvation.
Whom have you got there dressed up as a Hungarian?" said the commander with an austere gibe.
That's just like you young men," said the regimental commander cooling down a little.
And the commander, turning to look at the adjutant, directed his jerky steps down the line.
Some commanders in their periods of seclusion are constantly grumpy, and seem to resent the mere sound of your voice as an injury and an insult.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- command line interface
- command line option
- command list
- command mode
- command module
- command net
- command of the air
- Command Post CP
- command practice
- command processor
- command prompt
- command pulses
- command queuing
- command reference symbol
- command script
- command select ejection system
- command set
- command shell
- command, control, and communications
- command, control, and communications countermeasures
- command, control, communications, and intelligence
- command-driven program
- Commander in Chief
- Commander Islands
- Commander's Reconnaissance
- Commanding Feature
- command-line interpreter
- Comme il Faut
- Commedia Dellarte
- commedia dell'arte
- commelina communis
Full browser ?
- Commande de Machines Electriques et Réseaux de Puissance
- Commanded Built in Test
- Commanded Oos
- Commanded Out-Of-Service
- Commandement de la Force Aérienne de Combat
- Commandement de la Force Logistique Terrestre
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre
- Commandement des Centres de Préparation des Forces
- Commandement des Écoles de la Gendarmerie Nationale
- Commandement des Forces Terrestres
- Commandement des Fusiliers Marins Commandos
- Commandement des Opérations Spéciales
- Commandement du Groupement de Transport
- Commandement du Soutien des Forces Aériennes
- Commandement du Transport Aérien Militaire
- Commander ACE Mobile Force
- Commander Afloat Training Group
- Commander Air Force - Computer Network Operations
- Commander Air Group
- Commander Airborne Command Control and Logistics Wing
- Commander Airborne Early Warning Wing, Pacific Fleet
- Commander Aircraft Support Control Unit
- commander airlift forces
- Commander Alaskan Sea Frontier
- Commander Allied Air Forces Central Region
- Commander Allied Air Forces North
- Commander Allied Forces Europe
- Commander Allied Joint Force
- Commander Allied Land Forces South Central Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces North
- Commander Allied Naval Forces Northwestern Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces South
- Commander Amphibious Force, US Pacific Fleet
- Commander Amphibious Forces Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Group 2
- Commander and cheif
- Commander and chief
- Commander And Principal Staff
- Commander Anti-Submarine Warfare Center Pacific
- Commander Atlantic Area
- Commander Australian Theatre
- Commander Bond
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Commander British Forces Falkland Islands
- Commander Carrier Group