Mentioned in ?
- Aleksandr Dmitrievich Loktionov
- Aleksandr Loktionov
- Anatolii Ilich Gekker
- Cherevichenko, Iakov
- Cherevichenko, Iakov Timofeevich
- Civil War and Military Intervention, of 1918–20
- Fedor Isidorovich Kuznetsov
- Georgii Fedorovich Zakharov
- Georgii Zakharov
- Gorshkov, Sergei
- Gorshkov, Sergei Georgievich
- Iakov Cherevichenko
- Iakov Timofeevich Cherevichenko
- Kasatonov, Vladimir
- Kasatonov, Vladimir Afanasevich
- Kashirin, Nikolai
- Kashirin, Nikolai Dmitrievich
- Kazakov, Mikhail Ilich
References in periodicals archive ?
Along with the tactical team leader, the negotiation coordinator should stay in almost continual contact with the on-scene commander to ensure that all actions are coordinated and further the agreed-upon strategy.
During the invasion of Grenada, commander James Metcalf--the Schwarzkopf of the Carribean--spent most of the conflict tied up on the phone, pleading with the Army and Navy to, hey, help me out a little.
Designed to serve the needs of security officers and IT professionals, Policy Commander automatically controls computer configuration settings for maximum security by continuously monitoring and enforcing computer security policies.
Azhar Naeem, Commander Mohammad Shahzad, Commander Shahzad Hamid, Lieut Commander Aijaz Ahmed, Lieutenant Farrukh Naveed, Lieutenant Abdullah Gulzar, Lieutenant Bilal Hasan, Sub Lieut Maqsood Tabassum, Mohammad Ali CMA(OT), Tasawar Hussain CDA-I, Fazal Muhammad CDA-I, Muhammad Khalid Pervez CDA-III, Muhammad Anwar Hameed MGA(G)-III, Khaliq Hussain CDA-IV, Shahid Naseer MGA(M)-IV, Nazir Badshah L/MAR, Shoukat Khan MGT(G)-I, Tahir Habib LPM, M Saleem Akhtar LPM, Khalid Farooq CDT-I, Mazhar Hayat CDT-I, Abid Ali PM, M Haroon STD-I, Izhar Hussain MAR-II and Ali Raza PM.
The council ruled that Naval Forces Commander Admiral Esref Ugur Yigit and Air Forces Commander Gen.
Orzalli is being assigned as commander, Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center, Norfolk, Va.
SDDC is the Joint Task Force Commander of this joint mission," said Fletcher.
Commander Christopher Godfrey will oversee Internal Affairs and the Criminal Justice Training Center.
The ability and opportunity to look in from the outside provides the new commander an opportunity to view operational issues with a creative eye.
Enhanced NAC Scalability -- Centralized administration, management, policy configuration and reporting is available through the optional Lockdown Commander appliance, which oversees multiple Lockdown Enforcers.
Sameer Hafeez Abbasi, Commander Khalid Suhail, Commander Anjum Bashir, Commander Muhammad Imran Navaid, Commander Zahid Iqbal, Commander Vaqar Muhammad, Commander Muhammad Jahan Zeb Ahsan, Commander Syed Faisal Ali Shah, Commander Jamal Alam, Commander Asim Zaman Malik, Commander Khan Mahmood Asif, Commander Khashif Munir, Commander Hammad Ahmad, Commander Muhammad Javaid Iqbal, Lt Commander S Muhammad Khurram Gillani, Lt Commander Shafaat Ali Shah and Lt Commander Yaser Shehzad.
Terry Etnyre, commander, Naval Surface Forces, said, "XO/CO Fleet-Up is about command.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- command line interface
- command line option
- command list
- command mode
- command module
- command net
- command of the air
- Command Post CP
- command practice
- command processor
- command prompt
- command pulses
- command queuing
- command reference symbol
- command script
- command select ejection system
- command set
- command shell
- command, control, and communications
- command, control, and communications countermeasures
- command, control, communications, and intelligence
- command-driven program
- Commander in Chief
- Commander Islands
- Commander's Reconnaissance
- Commanding Feature
- command-line interpreter
- Comme il Faut
- Commedia Dellarte
- commedia dell'arte
- commelina communis
Full browser ?
- Commande de Machines Electriques et Réseaux de Puissance
- commanded by long use
- Commanded Out-Of-Service
- Commandement de la Force Aérienne de Combat
- Commandement de la Force Logistique Terrestre
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre
- Commandement des Centres de Préparation des Forces
- Commandement des Forces Terrestres
- Commandement des Fusiliers Marins Commandos
- Commandement des Opérations Spéciales
- Commandement du Groupement de Transport
- Commandement du Soutien des Forces Aériennes
- Commander ACE Mobile Force
- Commander Afloat Training Group
- Commander Air Force - Computer Network Operations
- Commander Air Group
- Commander Airborne Early Warning Wing, Pacific Fleet
- Commander Aircraft Support Control Unit
- commander airlift forces
- Commander Alaskan Sea Frontier
- Commander Allied Air Forces Central Region
- Commander Allied Air Forces North
- Commander Allied Forces Europe
- Commander Allied Joint Force
- Commander Allied Land Forces South Central Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces North
- Commander Allied Naval Forces Northwestern Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces South
- Commander Amphibious Force, US Pacific Fleet
- Commander Amphibious Forces Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Group 2
- Commander and cheif
- Commander and chief
- Commander And Principal Staff
- Commander Anti-Submarine Warfare Center Pacific
- Commander Atlantic Area
- Commander Bond
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Commander British Forces Falkland Islands
- Commander Carrier Group
- Commander CENTCOM
- Commander Coast Guard Group