Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
PNNL s investigation, says the report, identified 20 commercially available products and 78 emerging technologies.
The attacks normally focused on individuals who have jobs working with commercially or economically sensitive data, according to the NISCC.
To verify that the conceptual detector meets design criteria, we chose commercially available surface-barrier Si detectors to measure timing resolution and ion-implanted Si detectors to measure available dead layers.
2), analyzing the tularemia outbreak in commercially traded prairie dogs, underscore the difficulty of identifying existing infection in wild-caught animals, particularly by commercial collectors and distributors who trap prairie dogs from disease-endemic loci.
Since then, we have now identified 30 patients whom we believe have been affected by inadvertent ototoxicity caused by commercially available gentamicin/betamethasone drops.
It will be commercially available by the year's end in common widths for stretch film (300, 500, and 750 mm).
Yet the superstretchy ceramics, which were discovered 15 years ago in Japan, haven't yet taken hold commercially, comments materials scientist T.
If the borrower believes the sale was not commercially reasonable, he or she can bring an action LU overturn the sale, although these are difficult suits to win.
NSTL made use of a commercially available File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client to generate traffic and measure the throughput.
But it fails miserably when it comes to distinguishing between commercially augmented speech and nonaugmented speech.
The software must not be commercially available (the commercial availability test).
It will be offered to people who have stopped using three commercially available protease inhibitors because of adverse reactions, intolerable side effects or because they haven't worked, La Jolla, Calif.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- commercial law
- commercial lecithin
- commercial Linux market
- commercial market
- commercial mine
- commercial off-the-shelf software
- commercial operator
- commercial ore
- commercial paper
- commercial pilot
- Commercial Profit
- commercial projected window
- Commercial Register
- commercial revolution
- Commercial Schools
- Commercial Secrecy
- commercial software
- Commercial Statute of 1653
- Commercial Structure
- Commercial style
- commercial tolerances
- Commercial Translator
- Commercial Usage
- commercial version
- commercial-type vehicle
- Commerz Bank
- Commines, Philippe de
- commingled yarn
- commiphora myrrha
- Commission for National Education
- Commission Internationale de l'Eclairage
- Commission of Party Control
- Commission of Soviet Control
- Commission on Commerce
- Commission on Juvenile Affairs
- commission ore
- Commissioning agent
- Commissioning authority
Full browser ?
- Commercialization Achievement Index
- Commercialization of Interstate Highway Rest Areas
- Commercialization Planning Workshop
- Commercialization Readiness Level
- Commercially Abundant
- Commercially Available
- Commercially Available Decentralized Acquisition
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index
- Commercially Available Software
- Commercially Available System Promoting Integration Across NATS
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device Requirements
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Requirement
- Commercially Based Tactical Truck
- Commercially Developed Military-Qualified
- Commercially Developed Space Facility
- Commercially Financed Facilities
- Commercially Furnished Equipment
- Commercially Hosted Infrared Payload
- Commercially Important Person
- Commercially Licensed Evaluation Facility
- commercially minded
- Commercially Non-Viable Customers
- Commercially Owned, Military Registered
- Commercially Pure
- Commercially Reasonable Security
- Commercially Useful Function
- Commercials Day