References in periodicals archive ?
The typical format of a competence standard consists of: units of competence, elements of competence and performance criteria.
As pointed out by many researchers, employability is closely related to the competence and performance possibilities demonstrated by individuals [2-4].
From which starting point, the research desired to establish a competence and performance interpretation model for the selection of talent by enterprise recruiters and for reference by internal solar enterprise talent cultivation planners.
Competence and performance of workers are measured by an index developed by the authors.
The next section discusses the literature review related to issues of competence and performance of workers, and the empirical findings.
Daniel Goleman and Richard Boyatzis in collaboration with the Hay Group illuminated the relationship between emotional competence and performance. (1)
It focuses on the new teacher performance evaluation in Tokyo, which is intended to improve the competence of educational personnel and energize school organizations through appropriate evaluation of teacher competence and performance. This new evaluation system consists of a self-report evaluation and a performance evaluation by principals and head teachers.
Clearly, purchasing can gain in status and strategic importance when a demonstrable relationship can be shown to exist between investments in developing purchasing competence and performance outcomes.
Put briefly, my claim is that Franks' argument depends on assimilating Chomsky's distinction between competence and performance to Marr's distinction between the level of computational theory and that of representation and algorithm, and that this assimilation is mistaken.
If this is right, it is the distinction between competence and performance itself that creates a mismatch between Level I function and Level 2 algorithm; the details of the linguistic theory are immaterial.
Their research revealed positive correlations between managerial competence and performance of start-up (non-franchised) ventures (Chandler and Jansen, 1992).
Competence and performance are properly construed as two separate aspects of the faculty for understanding and producing language.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- compensating impurity
- compensating leads
- compensating magnets
- compensating network
- compensating plate
- compensation balance
- Compensation Currents
- compensation depth
- compensation effect
- Compensation Payments
- compensation pendulum
- Compensation Point
- compensation signals
- Compensation, Insurance
- Compensator, Automatic
- Compensator, Optical
- Compensator, Synchronous
- Compensatory Dreams
- compensatory education
- compensatory emphysema
- compensatory hypertrophy
- competence and performance
- competent beds
- competent cell
- competing equilibria condition
- Competitive Access Provider
- competitive bidding
- competitive capitalism
- competitive displacement
- competitive enzyme inhibition
- competitive exclusion
- Competitive Gymnastics
- competitive inhibition
- Competitive Walking
- competitive-exclusion principle
- Compiègne Armistice of 1918
- Compiègne Armistice of 1940
- compile time
Full browser ?
- compete for us
- compete for you
- compete in
- compete in (something)
- compete with
- compete with (someone or something)
- compete with her
- compete with him
- compete with it
- compete with me
- compete with one
- compete with them
- compete with us
- compete with you
- competed in
- Competence (biology)
- Competence (law)
- Competence Analysis & Development Tool
- competence and performance
- Competence Assurance Management System
- Competence At Work Ltd
- Competence at Work Ltd.
- Competence Based Qualification
- Competence Center
- Competence Center for Circuit Design
- Competence Center Hospital Management
- Competence Center Informatik
- Competence Center Virtual Reality
- Competence Community Assistant
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique
- Competence Development Center
- Competence for Media Security
- competence framework
- competence hearing
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée
- competence network for simulation applications
- competence testing
- Competence, Qualification, Fiabilité, Dynamisme
- Competence-Based Competition
- Competence-Based Management Processes
- competence-based pay
- Compétences Complémentaires en Management des Organisations
- Compétences en Temps Partagé Basse Normandie
- Compétences et Formation des Cadres en Santé