Mentioned in ?
- American Library Association
- computer security
- Constitution and Government
- Deontology, Medical
- DOD cyberspace glossary
- end-to-end encryption
- Ethics and Astrology
- freedom of the press
- hacker ethic
- information assurance
- malicious code
- Medical Confidentiality
- Medical Deontology
References in periodicals archive ?
10 ( ANI ): The All India Tax Advocates' Forum (AITAF) has urged Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to make necessary changes in new GST procedural rules relating to the inter-state movement of materials under "Bill to Ship to" transaction-popularly known as transit sale transaction-to protect confidentiality of business transaction.
Li Yunpeng, deputy secretary and deputy general manager of the group company and secretary of the confidentiality committee, attended the meeting and delivered a speech.
Consequently, it is preferable for confidentiality to be safeguarded by signing a relevant agreement to protect the seller and to prevent the potential buyer or his representatives from disclosing documents or information regarding the potential transaction.
Requiring confidentiality from employees involved in investigations interferes with that right, and therefore a blanket confidentiality requirement for all internal investigations is an unfair labor practice.
NASDAQ: MDVN) has entered into confidentiality agreements with a number of parties that have expressed interest in exploring a potential transaction and demonstrated that interest to the board of directors' satisfaction, the company said.
5] However, research conducted in several countries, including England, Australia, Canada, and the USA demonstrates the importance of medical confidentiality to patients.
Fisher presents readers with a comprehensive examination of the limits of confidentiality in a wide range of clinical and therapeutic contexts and settings.
With a confidentiality order in place, the initial tendency may be to take a broad view of what information should be designated for protection.
In certain professional relationships the right of confidentiality might otherwise be justified as sine qua non for the very existence and effective functioning of the valued relationship.
Even where confidentiality is required, some tribunals only impose confidentiality on the tribunal/arbitrator, and not the parties themselves.
Confidentiality has long been considered an inherent feature of
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoy-an's government, which accused the Taraf daily of being a "traitor" for publishing secret state documents last month that include a covert plot against Turkish Islamic scholar Fethullah GE-len and the profiling of citizens, has lifted the confidentiality of some National Security Council (MGK) documents to be released by its partisan media outlets.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Conferences of Independent African States
- Conferences of Nonaligned Countries
- Conferences of Socialists of the Entente Countries
- Conferences of the Communist and Workers Parties
- Conferencing over IP
- Confessing Church
- Confession of Augsburg
- confessional technologies
- Confessions of an English Opium-Eater
- confessions of faith, Protestant
- Confessions of St. Augustine, The
- confidence coefficient
- confidence interval
- confidence level
- confidence limit
- Confidence Limits
- Confidence Man, the
- confidence test
- configurated glass
- configuration deviation list
- configuration error
- configuration file
- configuration interaction
- configuration item
- configuration management
- configuration programming
- Configuration Space
- configurational free energy
- configuration-interaction method
- confined aquifer
- confined area
- confined charge
- confined concrete
- confined explosion
- confined flow
- confining bed
- confining liquid
Full browser ?
- Confidential Inquiry Into Stillbirth and Death in Infancy
- Confidential Intermediary
- Confidential Internet Intelligence Manuscript
- Confidential Invoice Discounting
- confidential matter
- Confidential Medical and Personal Statement
- Confidential Military Purpose Funds
- Confidential Mission
- Confidential Mission Force
- Confidential National Security Information
- Confidential Portfolio Service
- Confidential Qualification Report
- confidential relation
- Confidential Reliable Informant
- Confidential Report
- Confidential Security Corporation
- Confidential source
- Confidential Star Supplement
- Confidential Statement of Formula
- Confidential Treatment Request
- Confidential Unit Exclusion
- Confidential, Formerly Restricted Data
- Confidential-Restricted Data
- Confidential/Foreign Government Information - Modified Handling
- Confidentialised Unit Record File
- Confidentiality agreement
- Confidentiality and Non-Competition Agreement
- Confidentiality and Privacy Group
- Confidentiality and Security Advisory Group for Scotland
- Confidentiality Modes
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Confidentially Typed Assembly Language