Mentioned in ?
- American Bird Conservancy
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail
- Archaeological Conservancy
- Big Thicket National Preserve
- Central Park
- Channel Islands National Park
- District of Columbia
- Earth Day
- Hu Jintao
- Kinkaid Lake State Fish & Wildlife Area
- Lang, Roger P.
- Merritt Parkway
- Nature Conservancy
- Nature Conservancy of Canada
- New Mexico
- Ocean Conservancy
References in periodicals archive ?
Sweetwater Ranches Conservancy is the first conservation-related business for Sammons Enterprises.
The Nature Conservancy takes innovative action to invest in the planet's environmental and economic future.
Lisao however pointed out that the conservancies were experiencing challenges such as the political involvement in conservancy issues.
Staten Island Borough President James Molinaro created the Staten Island Community Preservation Conservancy in order to protect property throughout the borough.
Remson, a senior program manager for The Nature Conservancy.
Last year, the Nature Conservancy acquired about 3,500 acres statewide, he said.
Protector of more than 116 million acres of land, the Nature Conservancy has more than $3 billion in assets and more than a million members.
With its blue chip reputation, A-minus efficiency rating from The American Institute of Philanthropy and $3 billion in assets, the Conservancy has been able to set aside 13 million acres of unspoiled habitat in the United States and 80 million abroad since its founding by a small circle of concerned ecologists in 1946.
The Save Valley Conservancy, for example, put together over 850,000 acres for wildlife management and reintroduced rare species such as black rhinoceros and roan antelope.
More than half have been brokered by non-profit The Nature Conservancy based in Virginia.
It's because of groups like the Georgia Conservancy that we have Cumberland Island; it's because of people like Marcia Bansley that we have the Chattahoochee National Recreation Area and all the trees downtown; there is Upper Chattahoochee Riverkeeper, the Etowah Land Trust, the Georgia chapter of the Trust for Public Land.
The Conservancy also looks for partnerships that can be models for other businesses.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Consciousness, Disorders of
- consecutive angles
- Consecutive Reactions
- consecutive sides
- Consedimentation Folding
- Conselheiro Lafaiete
- Conselheiro, Antonio
- consensual eye reflex
- consensual light reflex
- consensual union
- consensus sequence
- consent of surety
- consequence finding program
- consequent poles
- consequent stream
- consequent valley
- Consequent Valleys
- Conservation archeology
- Conservation Council of New Brunswick
- Conservation easement
- Conservation Fund
- conservation gasoline
- Conservation International
- Conservation Law
- conservation laws
- conservation of angular momentum
- conservation of areas
- conservation of charge
- Conservation of Charge, Law of
- conservation of condensation
- conservation of energy
- conservation of mass
- Conservation of Mass, Law of
- conservation of mass-energy
- conservation of matter
- conservation of momentum
- conservation of natural resources
- Conservation of Nature, Societies for the
- conservation of orbital symmetry
- conservation of parity
- conservation of probability
Full browser ?
- Conservacion de la Naturaleza Amazonica del Perú AC
- Conservación Internacional
- Conservador de Bienes Raices
- Conservancy Association
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Conservateur des Antiquités et Objets d'Art
- Conservatief Accoord
- Conservation (physics)
- Conservation (physics)
- Conservation Agreement and Strategy
- Conservation and Demand Management
- Conservation and Development Forum
- Conservation and Development in Sparsely Populated Areas
- Conservation and Enforcement Measures
- Conservation and Environmental Management Division
- Conservation and Environmental Program
- Conservation and Management of the Eastern Arc Mountain Forests
- Conservation and Production Research Laboratory
- Conservation and Protection
- Conservation and Recreation Lands
- Conservation and Reinvestment Act of 2001
- Conservation and Renewable Energy Reserve