content provider


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Acronyms, Wikipedia.

content provider

An organization or individual that creates information, educational or entertainment content for online delivery or optical media. For non-standard content, a provider may have to include the software used to access the material. See content aggregator and service provider.
Copyright © 1981-2019 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Rights reserved. THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
References in periodicals archive ?
Smart speakers provide an exciting new distribution mechanism for digital content providers, says Andrew Cross, VP and partner at Walker Sands.
Content provider stores all original video contents in self-owned servers, servicing major part of the requests to access certain content.
The content provider serves the content using a content prefix (e.g.
Additionally, we can hook up the sync adapter framework to the content provider, enabling us to reuse the same data abstraction for in-app use and background sync.
Based on the utilities of the content provider and the content requester in Definition 4, the trust values of content requesters [R.sub.i] and [R.sub.j] are i, j assuming that i < j.
He said: "This helps all content providers to partner with etislat and to quickly and efficiently reach out to millions of customers on any screen."
In addition, the e-book reader will also be available in Taiwan then, though the firm is still looking for local content providers to partner with, according to industry insiders.
content so heavily as to transform itself into a content provider and
Nokia will start connecting content providers with consumers through a one-stop shop, the Ovi Store.
However, according to the Indonesian Mobile Content Provider Association (Imoca), currently business in content access both cellular and online by consumers in Indonesia is still dominated by international content providers--with a market share of 80% leaving only a 20% share for local content providers.
As part of an enterprise hosting service, a content provider can place its content on the broadband service provider's servers to reach end-users faster and more reliably than from the content provider's servers alone.
The legal values for the query parameter are defined by the content provider. The other parameters are startRecord and maximum-Records.

Full browser ?