Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.


1. Colloquial term for stylolite.
2. A V-shaped marking on an architectural or engineering drawing, the apex of which indicates a reference point or the limit of a dimension.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Architecture and Construction. Copyright © 2003 by McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Mentioned in ?