Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The new tools in Toolbox, such as Driver Booster, IObit Uninstaller, ManageMyMobile, and Program Deactivator, further improve and fulfill the capability of Advanced SystemCare 7.
Another study deleted galectin-1, a critical deactivator of M1 microglia activation secreted by astrocytes, and observed pronounced inflammation-induced neurodegeneration, demonstrating the detrimental effects of M1 polarized microglia .
Other features include an ambidextrous magazine release, interchangeable sights, high-tech coatings, a striker deactivator and a stainless magazine.
* Triethanolamine, which enables the energetic sensitivity of the recording material to be controlled is used as deactivator of free radicals.
The new release introduces TuneUp Program Deactivator, an alternative for uninstalling programs that are rarely used.
Next, the scientists repeated the experiment on other rats with glaucoma, this time using a cocktail that included the antibody and two other drugs with anti-amyloid-beta effects: a dye called Congo red and an enzyme deactivator called beta-secretase inhibitor.
A passenger airbag deactivator switch is located in the glove box to allow child seats to be fitted.
The handheld Ultra-Scanner Deactivator features wireless alarm management to efficiently capture alarm data.
Resacetophenone is a tyrosine active-site deactivator that provides skin brightening properties.
Safety, too, has been addressed well, with a quartet of airbags (including front passenger deactivator), a trio of three-point rear seatbelts, three rear headrests, Isofix child seat mounting points plus an immobiliser and locking wheel bolts.
Designed for such fast-paced retail environments as supermarkets and discount stores, the deactivator device mounts flush against a bar code scanner for quick deactivation of the company's UltraMax antitheft labels.
With the development of a sensor and deactivator that works with all three systems, CPMA believes it has overcome the biggest obstacle to greatly increased usage of effective anti-shrink technology.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- de Villenueva, Sebastian
- De Vinne, Theodore Low
- De Vos
- De Voto, Bernard Augustine
- De Vries
- De Vries effect
- de Weldon, Felix
- de Wet
- De Wet, Christiaan Rudolph
- De Wint, Peter
- de Winter, Rebecca
- De Witt
- De Witt County
- De Witt, Jan
- de Witte relation
- de Wolfe, Elsie
- Dea Dia
- Deacon process
- dead ahead
- dead air
- dead area
- dead arm
- dead astern
- dead axle
- dead band
- dead block
- Dead bolt
- dead cave
- Dead Center
- dead center position
- dead code
- dead door
- dead earth
- Dead End
- dead engine
- dead flat
- dead flue
- dead ground
- dead halt
- Dead Heart
- dead heat
Full browser ?
- Deactivate Logical Unit
- Deactivated Link State
- Deactivated War Trophy
- Deactivation and Decommissioning
- Deactivation and Decommissioning and Facility Engineering
- Deactivation and Decommissioning Focus Area
- Deactivation to Remove the Hazardous Characteristic
- Deactivation, Decontamination, Decomissioning
- Deactive Logical Unit
- dead 'n buried
- dead 'n' buried
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-As) box polypeptide 19
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-As) box polypeptide 19-like
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-As) box polypeptide 19A
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-As) box polypeptide 19B
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 1
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 17
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 25
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 5
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 56
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 6
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 1
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 10
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 17
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 18
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 19A
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 19B
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 20