Mentioned in ?
- Adolf Abramovich Ioffe
- Adolf Ioffe
- All-African Peoples Conferences
- All-Union Society for Foreign Cultural Exchange
- Andrei Andreevich Gromyko
- Andrei Gromyko
- Andrei Kirilenko
- Andrei Pavlovich Kirilenko
- Artigas, José Gervasio
- Barbosa, Ruy
- Bern International Women's Socialist Conference of 1915, March 26–28
- Blakeslee, George H.
- Brest-Litovsk Treaty of 1918
- Bronislaw Ewzebiusz Wesolowski
- Changchun Conference
- Communist Party of the Soviet Union
References in classic literature ?
When explaining these rapid transfers of the people's will from from one individual to another, especially in view of international relations, conquests, and alliances, the historians are obliged to admit that some of these transfers are not normal delegations of the people's will but are accidents dependent on cunning, on mistakes, on craft, or on the weakness of a diplomatist, a ruler, or a party leader.
"If the matter is so pressing, you will prefer that we visit the delegation tonight," said Riley, in a voice which had nothing mocking in it--to an unaccustomed ear.
Why, I've got to go to the President with the petition and the delegation, and get the appointment, haven't I?"
ISLAMABAD -- A three-member delegation led by Central Secretary General Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Aamir Mehmood Kiani would visit Gilgit-Baltistan on Friday (Aug 23).
Summary: New Delhi [India], June 28 (ANI): BJP MP from Barrackpore, Arjun Singh, said Trinamool Congress (TMC) delegation to Bhatpara will be welcomed with 'Jai Shri Ram' chants and added that the TMC was trying to reap benefits by coming after the BJP delegation in the area.
Karachi -- A 5 member delegation led by Minister of Gender, Family, and Social Services, Republic of Maldives Shidhatha Shareef, visited Karachi Vocational Training Centre.
The members of the delegation also had a chat with the students and were amazed to see the improvement and the confidence in them.
MUZAFFARABAD -- A delegation led by Qasim Hanif, businessman and regional organiser of the UK based Scottish National Party, met with Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir.
President of Mauritania Mohamed Ould Abd Aziz and his accompanying delegation visited Abdullah Al-Salem Cultural Center KUWAIT, April 23 (KUNA) -- President of Mauritania Mohamed Ould Abd Aziz and his accompanying delegation visited on Tuesday Abdullah Al-Salem Cultural Center.
The delegation led by Chairman of the Investigative Committee of Belarus Ivan Noskevich, which is on a visit to Azerbaijan, visited the Heydar Aliyev Center on March 15, Trend reports referring to the press service of the Prosecutor General's Office.
A delegation of presidents of chambers of commerce called on Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile, Industries and Production and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood here in Islamabad.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- delayed repeater satellite
- delayed speech
- delayed sweep
- delayed yield
- Delayed-action Blasting
- delayed-opening chaff
- delay-line memory
- delay-line storage
- delay-tolerant network
- Delbos, Yvon
- Delbrück scattering
- Delbrück, Berthold
- Delbrück, Hans
- Delbrück, Hans Gottlieb Leopold
- Delbrück, Max Ludwig Henning
- Delbrück, Rudolf von
- Delcassé, Théophile
- Delchev, Gotse Nikolov
- Delderfield, R. F.
- Deleanu, Liviu
- Deledda, Grazia
- DeLee, Joseph
- Delegated Legislation
- Delepine reaction
- Delescluze, Louis Charles
- Delescluze, Louis-Charles
- Delete key
- deleted representation
- deletion operator
- deletion record
- Deleuze Gilles
- Delevan National Wildlife Refuge
- Delgado, José Manuel Rodriguez
- Delhi Sultanate
- Delhi, Sultanate of
- Delian League
- Delian problem
- Delianov, Ivan
- Delianov, Ivan Davydovich
- Deliberate Fire
Full browser ?
- Delegated legislation
- Delegated Management Services
- Delegated Path Discovery
- Delegated Path Validation
- Delegated Powers and Deregulation Committee
- Delegated Powers and Regulatory Reform Committee
- Delegated Product Release Verification
- Delegated Production Program
- Delegated Purchasing Authority
- Delegated Technical Authority
- delegated to
- delegated to her
- delegated to him
- delegated to me
- delegated to one
- delegated to them
- delegated to us
- delegated to you
- Delegated Underwriting and Servicing
- Delegation (law)
- Delegation (law)
- Delegation (law)
- Délégation à l'Action Humanitaire
- Délégation à la Langue Française
- Délégation à la Mer et au Littoral
- Délégation à la Politique de la Ville et à l'Intégration
- Délégation a la Protection de la Forêt Méditerranéenne
- Délégation à la Recherche Clinique et à l'Innovation
- Délégation à la Sécurité et à la Circulation Routières
- Délégation à la Surveillance des Pêches et au Contrôle en Mer
- Délégation Académique à l'Action Culturelle
- Délégation Académique à l'Action Éducative et à la Pédagogie
- Délégation Académique à l'Education Artistique et Culturelle
- Délégation Académique à l'Education Culturelle
- Délégation Académique à l'Hygiène et à la Sécurité
- Délégation Académique à la Formation
- Délégation Académique à la Formation Continue
- Délégation Académique aux Actions de Formation
- Délégation Archéologique Française en Afghanistan
- Délégation au Développement de la Région Nazairienne
- Délégation au Développement du Pentagone
- Délégation au Développement et aux Affaires Internationales
- Délégation au Système d'Information Voyageurs
- Delegation Authorization Model
- Délégation aux Affaires Internationales et Européennes
- Délégation aux Affaires Stratégiques
- Délégation aux Arts Plastiques
- Délégation aux Économies de Matières Premières
- Délégation aux Relations Internationales et à la Coopération