References in periodicals archive ?
Committee on Certifiably Dependable Software Systems, Computer Science and Telecommunications Board, National Research Council, National Academies Press, ISBN: 0-309-66738-0, (available at http://www.nap.edu/cata-log/11923.html)
Papers from a summer 2005 conference detail the latest research in areas such as dependable computing and communications, performance and dependability, and dependable software. Some specific topics are authenticated system calls, detecting stealth software with Strider GhostBuster, adaptive indulgent consensus, and a hybrid model for fault-tolerant distributed computing.
Tony Allman, vice president of sales - North America for MICROS, said, "Panera Bread joins a growing list of national restaurant/retail operations that count on MICROS Systems for innovative, dependable software and hardware solutions.
The concern for reliable, dependable software that helps people get their work done and produces no negative consequences is old but more widespread than ever.
About SysTools: The organization has an expertise in serving a wide range of dependable software programs.
Secure and dependable software and services architectures based on open standards mean that business applications can be developed and rolled out faster than ever before which will be essential for European industry to remain competitive in an increasingly aggressive global commercial environment.
I propose to reframe the question, from "What is software quality?" to "How do we satisfy the customers of our software?" By making concerns of customer satisfaction central among the critieria for judging software, new actions will appear for making reliable and dependable software.
No, it is a tough task to choose dependable software for storing information.
Having noted the recurrent difficulties of constructing dependable software systems, some observers of the field of software engineering have begun to suspect that the current practices of the field (including methodologies and theories) are incapable of producing dependable software--something unseen is missing.
Researchers from business, government, and academia delivered lectures at the 2014 NATO school devoted to dependable software systems.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Department of Little Russian Affairs
- Department of the Unorthodox
- department store
- departmental computing
- departure airfield
- departure alternate
- departure center
- departure control
- departure end
- Departure of the Continental Army
- departure point
- departure profile
- departure runway
- departure sequencing
- departure time
- departure track
- departure traffic
- DePauw University
- dependable software
- dependency needs
- dependency theory
- dependent equation
- dependent events
- dependent industrialization
- dependent parallel approaches
- dependent segment
- dependent variable
- depersonalization neurosis
- Dépestre, René
- Depew, Chauncey Mitchell
Full browser ?
- Dependability of Computer Systems
- Dependability of Physical Design
- Dependability Requirements Domain
- Dependability Requirements Specification
- Dependability Working Group
- Dependability/Directivity Index
- Dependable and Secure Services Computing
- Dependable and Sustainable Peer-To-Peer Systems
- Dependable Auto Shippers
- Dependable Computing and Networking Laboratory
- Dependable Computing for Critical Applications
- Dependable Computing for Safety Critical Applications
- Dependable Dealers List
- Dependable Distributed Systems
- Dependable Drive In Theater
- Dependable Embedded Components and Systems
- Dependable Emergency Vehicle
- Dependable Foundry Equipment Company
- Dependable Global Express
- Dependable Grid Computing
- Dependable Hawaiian Express
- Dependable Highway Express
- Dependable Internet-Scale Stream Processing
- Dependable Maximum Net Capability
- Dependable Medical Transport Service
- Dependable Network Innovation Center
- Dependable Printer Support
- dependable software
- Dependable Software Research Group
- Dependable System Middleware and Group Communication
- Dependable System of Systems
- Dependable systems
- Dependable systems
- Dependable Systems and Networks
- Dependable Systems and Software Engineering Group
- Dependable Systems Research Group
- Dependable Systems Upgrade
- Dependable Undertaking
- Dependable Wireless Communications
- Dependant Affairs During Deployment
- Dépendant Affectif Anonyme
- dependant on
- Dependant on Experience