Mentioned in ?
- Aleksandr Dmitrievich Loktionov
- Aleksandr Efremov
- Aleksandr Illarionovich Efremov
- Aleksandr Ivanovich Shokin
- Aleksandr Loktionov
- Aleksandr Mikhailovich Vasilevskii
- Aleksandr Shokin
- Aleksandr Vasilevskii
- Aleksei Kosygin
- Aleksei Nikolaevich Kosygin
- Andrei Khrulev
- Andrei Vasilevich Khrulev
- Arkhipov, Ivan
- Arkhipov, Ivan Vasilevich
- Avraamii Pavlovich Zaveniagin
- Avraamii Zaveniagin
- Benediktov, Ivan
- Benediktov, Ivan Aleksandrovich
- Constitution and Government
References in periodicals archive ?
Over the course of time, authorities and courts tended to use the Deputyship options more and more (by creating at the same time mixed-measures , which were not envisaged in the text, with the purpose of better adapting the protection to the individual needs), whose legal effects were less stringent.
She has extensive experience in all areas of private client work including trusts, wills, probate, power of attorney, deputyship, inheritance tax planning, estate planning and care funding issues.
Otherwise, if the person does not have mental capacity to appoint an Attorney then the family may need to take out a Deputyship Order which can be a more costly and lengthier process.
The results of the present research are of help for the clinical psychologists, counseling psychologists, clinics for drug abandonment, deputyship of the Medical Sciences University, and the families.
Emily joined the highly skilled group of Solicitors in July of last year, who collectively deal with all aspects of Private Client law, ranging from Wills and Powers of Attorney, to Estate management and Deputyship applications.
DEPUTYSHIP order Sounds very dull and is something you could very easily forget about, but if you care for a young person or adult who doesn't have capacity to make decisions for themself, you really need to know what it is.
Department head Donna Bothamley said that Emma - who has worked for law firms in Birmingham and Warwickshire - had experience of dealing with a whole range of estates and of advising clients on wills, lasting powers of attorney, deputyship and trustee orders and elderly client matters.
The authors appreciate the research deputyship of Hamedan University of Medical Sciences for their support and also the staff of Hamedan Hospitals for their assistance.
Why should Iran take the responsibility of the Assembly's deputyship and maintain its position in the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)?
Constitutional Court unanimously rejected the appeal to cancel the decision of Higher Board of Election (YSK) which dropped deputyship of independent parliamentarian Hatip Dicle.
Students of Tudor Ireland and Sidney's Deputyship are also directed to the volume's "source addendum" containing a number of manuscript collections and published materials covering Sir Henry's career.
Kirwans say while LPAs cost in the region of pounds 300, if relatives are forced to apply for a Deputyship Order from the Court of Protection, they could face costs of more than pounds 2,000.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- depth marker
- depth micrometer
- depth of compensation
- depth of cut
- depth of engagement
- depth of field
- depth of fixity
- depth of focus
- depth of fusion
- Depth of Hardening
- Depth of Image Space
- depth of thread
- depth perception
- Depth Psychology
- depth sounder
- depth zone
- depth-duration-area value
- depth-first search
- depth-type filtration
- Deputy Inquiry
- Deputy, The
- Der Grosse Brockhaus
- Der Nister
- Der Sozialdemokrat
- Der Spiegel
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Derain, André
- Deraismes, Maria
- derangement numbers
- derated engine
Full browser ?
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Science and Technology
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense, Research & Engineering
- Deputy Under Secretary of State
- Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for International Affairs
- Deputy Under Secretary of the Army
- Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy
- Deputy Undersecretary of Defense
- Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Readiness
- Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Advanced Technology
- Deputy Undersecretary of the Army for International Affairs
- Deputy United States Marshal
- Deputy Vice Chancellor
- Deputy Vice Chancellor Administration and Finance
- Deputy Vice Chancellor Corporate Services
- Deputy Vice President
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic and Services
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research
- Deputy Warden for Support Services
- Deputy Warden of Administration
- Deputy Waterways Conservation Officer
- Deputy Weapons Engineering Officer
- Deputy Worldwide Program Manager
- Deputy's Management Action Group
- Deputy, Business Systems Modernization Executive
- Deputy, The
- DeQueen-Mena Education Cooperative