Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Established in 2003, Detectamet Limited's key focus is the design, manufacture and supply of x-ray and metal detectable products, bringing both tried and tested concepts to the marketplace and continually developing new and innovative solutions.
'We have been asked by food producers for gloves that fit like a second skin and will be comfortable to wear for long periods,' says James Farmer Detectamet 's head of global marketing and sales 'Our new detectable rubber gloves will do exactly that, and we have already received positive feedback from our customers who have tried samples.'
* Metal detectable: Available in select pallets, metal-detectable additives are blended into the plastic, allowing foreign objects to be detected before making their way into finished goods.
The percentage of children with detectable and undetectable values of IL-17A in the experimental and control group is shown in Table 2.
* Metal detectable dust cups and bellows are made of silicone
All but 1 man were taking antiretroviral therapy, but 15 men (45%) had a detectable HIV viral load.
I don't " But he admitted he now has detectable traces of HIV in his blood after previously having an undetectable amount.
Overall, study participants had detectable drug levels in their systems during 93 percent of clinic visits.
The case is made from Detectamet's metal detectable polymer and features both a strong magnet to attach the timer to a suitable metal surface and a flip out stand so it can sit on a suitable surface.
(14-16) Therefore, most urologists would rather use early salvage therapy, most commonly offered after reaching BCR rather than after the first detectable PSA.
The research was carried out in a collaboration between Western University and the developer of the probiotic, BLIS Technologies Ltd, and demonstrated that daily dosing with a single lozenge of BLIS M18 resulted in a greater than 80% (100 million probiotic/lozenge) and 90% (1 billion probiotic/lozenge), respectively, of individuals (healthy young adults) having detectable levels of the probiotic after 7 days administration.
detectable pattern on the attachment zone, the detectable pattern comprising one of a.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- detached binary
- detached core
- detached garage
- detached house
- detached meristem
- detached shock
- detached shock wave
- Detached Unit
- detached-lever escapement
- detachment Mach number
- detail chart
- detail drawing
- detail file
- detail printing
- detailed balance
- Detailed Balancing, Principle of
- Detailed Cost Record
- detailed estimate of construction cost
- detailed inspection
- Detaille, Jean Baptiste Édouard
- detectable warning
- detection limit
- detective story
- detector balanced bias
- detector bar
- detector car
- detention basin
- detention centre
- detention door
- detention screen
- detention window
- Deterding, Henri
- detergent additive
- detergent alkylate
- detergent oil
- deteriorating supplies
Full browser ?
- detect (something) in (something)
- Detect and Avoid
- Detect Before Break
- Detect Early Fluorescent Antigens
- Detect Identify Track Assessment & Warn
- Detect Immobilized Amplified Nucleic Acids
- detect in
- Detect To Engage
- Detect Unintended Memory Access
- Detect, Classify & Track
- Detect, Identify, Decide, Engage and Assess
- Detectable warning
- Detectable Warning Systems, Inc.
- Detectable Warnings
- Detected Access Transmission Error
- detected in
- Detected Pulse Interference
- Detected Queries Table
- Detected Replies Table
- Detected, Not Quantified
- Détecteur Automatique d'Incendie
- Détecteur Autonome Déclencheur
- Détecteur Avertisseur Autonome de Fumée
- Détecteur de Fumée Autonome
- Détecteur de Victime d'Avalanche
- Détecteur Linéaire de Fumée
- Détecteurs Solides de Traces Nucléaires