Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
32 channels of independent digital inputs with a dual variable logic threshold that permits users to detect when an input is in a low state, an intermediate state or a high state from a single read operation.
0 software is compatible with BridgeCo's DM1100E processor, which supports 12 channels of digital input, and with BridgeCo's DM1500E processor, which supports up to 128 channels of simultaneous, synchronized digital input.
Each analog channel has its own 16-b A/D converter that uses a common clock and trigger for simultaneous and synchronous sampling of all analog and digital inputs at 48 MHz.
The PCI-1758UDI has an interrupt function for each of its 128 digital input channels, which makes configuration easier.
Tenders are invited for Supply of 1-supply instalation ,testing and commissioning of 2048 digital input 32 analog inputs data logger system with built in network internal modem and power supply as rdso specification no.
NI PCI-6509 has 96 channels, 5 V/TTL, and bidirectional digital input/output; NI PCI-6514 has 32 digital inputs and 32 source digital outputs; and NI PCI-6515 features 32 digital inputs and 32 sink digital outputs.
For optimum picture quality, the broad 19" display features DVI-D digital input and supports multiple resolutions up to 1,280 X 1,024.
These units are available in either a 1-, 4- or 8-channel configuration, with universal analog inputs and one digital input and one digital output for each analog channel.
This update permits features such as analog-to-digital conversion, digital input reading and encryption.
The DT9817-R provides up to 500V channel to channel isolation on 8 digital input lines with an input voltage range of +/-3V to +/-32V and 8 digital output lines capable of switching up to 30V @400mA.
The system converts digital input data to castable wax-up shapes using a proprietary material designed specifically for dental molding applications.
Both modes have an option to use an internal reference point, which provides 5% margining using digital input signals, or an external reference point, which allows custom voltages to be set using an external reference voltage.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- digital envelope
- Digital Equipment
- Digital Equipment Computer Users Society
- Digital Equipment Corporation
- Digital Equipment Corporation Network
- Digital European Cordless Telecommunications
- digital executor
- Digital Express Group, Inc.
- digital file
- digital film
- digital filter
- digital flashlight
- digital flight-control computer
- digital footprint
- digital format
- digital frequency meter
- Digital HD
- digital health
- digital hearing aid
- digital helper
- Digital ICE
- digital identity
- digital immigrant
- digital inclusion
- digital incremental plotter
- digital input
- digital integrator
- digital intercontinental conversion equipment
- digital intermediate
- digital jukebox
- digital lab printer
- Digital Lempel Ziv 1
- Digital Library Initiative
- Digital Linear Tape
- digital lipstick
- digital literacy
- digital log
- digital logic
- digital loop carrier
- digital map
- digital mapping
- Digital Measuring Device
- digital media
- digital media hub
- digital media hub names
- digital media hubs
- digital media player
- digital media server
- digital message entry system
- digital microwave radio
- digital modem
Full browser ?
- digital inequality
- Digital Inertial Guidance System
- Digital Information Archiving System
- Digital Information Bank Company
- Digital Information Center for Environment Research
- Digital Information Display
- Digital Information Distribution System
- Digital Information Group
- Digital Information Infrastructure Guide
- Digital Information Laboratory
- Digital Information Literacy Office
- Digital Information Management Program
- Digital Information Office
- Digital Information Policy
- Digital Information Processing Lab
- Digital Information Research Foundation
- Digital Information Services Center
- Digital Information Sky Highway
- Digital Information Society
- Digital Information Systems Corporation
- Digital Information Systems External Resources
- Digital Information Technology Division
- Digital Information Technology Testbed
- Digital Information Transfer System
- Digital Infrared Audio Transmission
- digital infrared imaging
- Digital Infrared Seeker and Missile Simulation
- Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Digital Infrared Thermographic Imaging
- Digital Ink Zooming Interface
- digital input
- Digital Input Channel
- Digital Input Computer
- Digital Input Noise Reduction
- Digital Input Output Control Unit
- Digital Input Unit
- Digital Input/Output
- Digital Input/Output Buffer
- Digital Input/Output Module
- Digital Insight Corp
- Digital Inspection Systems Ltd
- Digital Instantaneous Frequency Measurement
- Digital Instrument for Additive Sound Synthesis
- Digital Instrumentation Programmer
- Digital Integrated Air Defense System
- Digital Integrated Attack and Navigation Equipment
- Digital Integrated Automatic Landing System
- Digital Integrated Business System
- Digital integrated circuit
- Digital Integrated Laboratory
- Digital Integrated Laboratory/Testbed
- Digital Integrated Mobile Radio System
- Digital Integrated Modeling Environment
- Digital Integrated Multiplex Armament Management
- Digital Integrated Services Network
- Digital Integrating Rate Assembly
- Digital Integration Laboratory
- Digital Integration Laboratory/Testbed
- Digital Integration Of Mortars
- Digital Integration System
- Digital Integration Systems & Consultancy