Mentioned in ?
- Abrahamson, Bruce A.
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Bachman Lake Park
- Baranof Castle Hill State Historic Site
- Belle Isle Park
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Boston National Historical Park
- Brackenridge Park
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Burnham Park
- Bushnell Park
- Calgary Exhibition and Stampede
- Calgary International Children's Festival
- California State Capitol Museum
References in periodicals archive ?
put the Downtowner and 10 other hotels in five Western states up for sale in October 2017 as it shed more of its struggling hotel-operations business and refocused on franchising.
The Downtowner app enables time-strapped customers to order their food ahead, pay online, and simply walk into the restaurant and grab their order.
The most prestigious award of the evening - Downtowner of the Year - went to Neil Pakey, chief executive of Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
The trust owns properties in Australia, including: Nauru House, a high rise in Melbourne, Sydney's Mercure Hotel, Royal Randwick Shopping Center and Downtowner shopping center, and Melbourne's Savoy Park Plaza hotels.
The ad's author is Helen (Juergensen), an artsy downtowner whose propensity to date three men at once doesn't offer her emotional or sexual satisfaction.
Bursten has created a handful of businesses, including the weekly newspaper The Downtowner. Each has had its cash flow problems.
The panelists addressed IMLA's largest luncheon group to date at the Red Lion Downtowner 160 attendees.
Remington College Mobile Campus is located at 828 Downtowner Loop West, Mobile, AL 36609.
Another downtowner that opened strong is Hyde Park Steakhouse, part of a high-end chain based in Cleveland.
FADER style comes from the same beehive as our music coverage: we are down for new-new, brain-busting fashions the world over, whether via designers--like the erudite downtowner Patrik Ervell, who creates classic menswear in super-unique fabrics--or folks far off the style mainline, like the Banda Jimenez, whose traditional crisp ensembles and handmade textiles pervade John Francis Peters' photo essay shot in Teotitlan del Valle, Oaxaca, Mexico.
Winthrop Corey, Artistic Director 4351 Downtowner Loop, N., Mobile, AL 36609; (251) 342-2241; Fax (251) 343-8289
Encyclopedia browser ?
- downpipe shoe
- Downs cell
- Down's process
- Down's Syndrome
- Downs, North, and South Downs
- downslope time
- downstream clearances
- Downtime Coefficient
- Downtonian Stage
- Downtown Hoedown
- downward closed
- downward compatibility
- downwash angle
- downwind leg
- downwing side
- Downy cocktail
- Downy Mildew
- Dows, David
- dowsing rod
- Dowson, Ernest Christopher
- Dowty prop
- Doxiades, Constantinos
- Doxiadis, Constantinos Apostolos
Full browser ?
- Downtown Silver Spring
- Downtown South Bend, Inc
- Downtown Southern Pines
- Downtown Special Services District
- Downtown St. Louis Resident's Association
- Downtown St. Petersburg
- Downtown Staten Island Council
- Downtown Statesville Development Corporation
- Downtown Strategic Transition Team
- Downtown Super Neighborhood Council
- Downtown Superior Court
- Downtown Terre Haute
- Downtown Transportation Plan
- Downtown Tulsa Tag Agency
- Downtown United Presbyterian Church
- Downtown United Soccer Club
- Downtown Urban Community Kids
- Downtown Urban Gardeners Society
- Downtown Urban Renewal Advisory Committee
- Downtown Urban Theater Festival
- Downtown Vacaville Business Improvement District
- Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association
- Downtown Ventura Organization
- Downtown Village Development Corporation
- Downtown Westfield Neighborhood Association
- Downtown Windsor Business Improvement Association
- Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership
- Downtown Women's Action Coalition
- Downtown Youth Center
- Downtown-Lower Manhattan Association
- Downvoters Claim Another Victim
- Downward Characteristic Graph
- Downward closed
- Downward compatibility