There was one of the odd-looking machines in each room, so it appears, and the two were connected by an electric wire. Watson had snapped the reed on one of the machines and the professor had heard from the other machine exactly the same sound.
Later, Bell ventured to confide to Hubbard his wild dream of sending speech over an electric wire, but Hubbard laughed him to scorn.
If this astounding news, instead of flying through the electric wires
, had simply arrived by post in the ordinary sealed envelope, Barbicane would not have hesitated a moment.
connected the pilot's cage with the machinery room, and from there the Captain could communicate simultaneously to his Nautilus the direction and the speed.
The doctor then separated his electric wires
, and every thing was again buried in profound obscurity.
All the journey, immovable in the air though never left behind; plain to the dark eyes of her mind, as the electric wires
which ruled a colossal strip of music-paper out of the evening sky, were plain to the dark eyes of her body; Mrs.
His home is a tangle of electric wires
, and after bed-time a guest can scarcely breathe without setting off an alarm.
It hangs on every bush, flutters in every tree, is caught flying by the electric wires
, haunts every enclosure, drinks at every pump, cowers at every grating, shudders upon every plot of grass, seeks rest in vain behind the legions of iron rails.
According to details, Khush Muhammad was trying to start water pump when out of nowhere came in contact with electric wire
, on seeing such situation, her sister Ms Aneesa tried to rescue him, but unfortunately both of them were died on the spot owing to severe electric shocks.
Separately, Yasir was repairing an electric water pump when he touched a live electric wire
and died instantly.
UMERKOT -- A youth namely Yousif Chang, resident of village Thanthrai was electrocuted by high tension electric wire
during the work of de-lifting at Samaro Mor on Friday.
According to the detail, a laborer received severe electric shots on mistakenly touching high transmission electric wire
when he was sleeping on his tractor trolley in village 39 D.