Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Low (sub-1-volt) halfwave voltage polymeric electro-optic modulators achieved by controlling chromophore shape.
Larry Dalton a global electro-optic expert and Nobel Prize Nominee and Professor of Chemistry and Electrical engineering at the University of Washington.
Pittsburgh-based RE2, a Carnegie Mellon spin-off company specializing in mobile defense robotics with an emphasis on unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) and unmanned air vehicles (UAVs), will undertake an effort to research and determine the feasibility of establishing an indoor and/or outdoor Experimentation Center for assessing the performance of various Electro-Optic sensors on unmanned vehicles and other applications.
To assist the EOC in its mission, the Electro-Optics Alliance (EOA) was formed.
We needed an IT solution that could meet our demanding requirements for managing engineer-to-order projects, while at the same time, integrating all of our operations," said Stephen Buzard, IT Manager, Exotic Electro-Optics.
The contract is to build state-of-the-art electro-optic polymer modulators.
Work will be performed at Kaman's Electro-Optics Development Center in Tucson, Arizona.
nanotechnology) outperforms one of the industry's highest performance electro-optic systems by a factor as high as 700%.
OPTEST will be on display at the CLEO '94 Conference, an exhibition of lasers and electro-optics at Anaheim in California, USA from May 10- 12.
With a distinguished history as one of the industry's leading events on laser science, the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics and the Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference (CLEO/QELS) is where laser technology was first introduced.
NASDAQ: COHR) and Vinten Group plc (England) announced today the completion of the purchase by Coherent of the business and net assets of Vinten Electro-Optics Ltd.
Raluca Dinu, Director of Lumera's Electro-Optics Business Unit, will present at PhAST 2006.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- electron-positron storage ring
- electron-ray indicator
- Electron-Ray Indicator Tube
- electron-ray tube
- electron-stream potential
- electron-stream transmission efficiency
- electron-tube amplifier
- Electron-Tube Device
- electron-tube generator
- electron-tube heater
- electron-tube static characteristic
- electronuclear breeder
- electrooptic material
- electrooptic radar
- electrooptical birefringence
- electrooptical character recognition
- electro-optical guidance
- electrooptical Kerr effect
- electrooptical modulator
- electroosmotic driver
- electrophilic reagent
- electrophonic effect
- Electrophoretic Coating
- electrophoretic display
- electrophoretic effect
- electrophoretic mobility
- electrophoretic variants
- Electrophotographic Paper
- electrophrenic respiration
- Electrophysical and Electrochemical Processing
Full browser ?
- Electro-Optical Multiplexer
- Electro-Optical Processing/Processor
- Electro-Optical Products Corporation
- Electro-Optical Products Division
- Electro-Optical Sensor
- Electro-Optical Sensor System
- Electro-Optical Signal Processing Computer
- Electro-Optical Simulation System
- Electro-Optical Surveillance and Detection System
- Electro-Optical System
- Electro-Optical Systems Applications Library
- Electro-Optical Systems Group
- Electro-Optical Systems Inc.
- Electro-Optical Systems Laboratory
- Electro-Optical Systems, Inc.
- Electro-Optical Tactical Decision Aid
- Electro-Optical Target Acquisition and Display System
- Electro-Optical Target Acquisition/Designation System
- Electro-Optical Target Locating System
- Electro-Optical Targeting System
- Electro-Optical Technology
- Electro-Optical Threat Sensor
- Electro-Optical Tuned Laser
- Electro-Optical Unit
- Electro-Optical Viewing System
- Electro-Optical Vulnerability Assessment Code
- Electro-Optical Vulnerability Assessment Facility
- Electro-Optical/Infra Red Counter Measure
- Electro-Optics Center
- Electro-Optics Collection Analysis and Targeting System
- Electro-Optics Pallet/Pod Tester
- Electro-Optics Test Facility
- Electro-Optics, Environment and Materials Laboratory
- Electro-osmosis theory
- Electro-osmosis theory
- Electro-Physiology Laboratory
- Electro-pneumatic action
- Electro-Rheological Fluid
- electro-selective pattern