Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Low (sub-1-volt) halfwave voltage polymeric electro-optic modulators achieved by controlling chromophore shape.
administrators seeking further understanding of military electro-optic technology.
For a phase shifter built using electro-optic materials, electrical delays are caused by a change in permittivity of the materials; the permittivity can be changed by applying a variable electric field.
Larry Dalton a global electro-optic expert and Nobel Prize Nominee and Professor of Chemistry and Electrical engineering at the University of Washington.
The contract is to build state-of-the-art electro-optic polymer modulators.
nanotechnology) outperforms one of the industry's highest performance electro-optic systems by a factor as high as 700%.
With a distinguished history as one of the industry's leading events on laser science, the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics and the Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference (CLEO/QELS) is where laser technology was first introduced.
Dinu becomes Director - Electro-optics Business Unit with responsibility for business operations for Lumera's Electro-Optic division.
Lumera Corporation (NASDAQ:LMRA), an emerging leader in the field of nanotechnology, announced today that it had signed a contract with the Pennsylvania State University Electro-Optics Center for development of polymer based electro-optic modulators for the detection of terahertz radiation, that is, passive radiation ranging from 30Ghz to 10THz.
He will serve to guide the company through its next phase as it completes testing on its revolutionary electro-optics materials and will assist in selecting a permanent and highly experienced executive team over the next few months to lead the company into the future.
The first three of the six aircraft upgrade program have early installation of electro-optics systems, which provide a significant increase in visual and infrared detection capabilities as an interim benefit prior to the full aircraft upgrade.
This day is a tribute to the progress we've made in creating and building an electro-optics industry in Western Pennsylvania," said Murtha, who was instrumental in establishing the Electro Optics Center.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- electron-positron storage ring
- electron-ray indicator
- Electron-Ray Indicator Tube
- electron-ray tube
- electron-stream potential
- electron-stream transmission efficiency
- electron-tube amplifier
- Electron-Tube Device
- electron-tube generator
- electron-tube heater
- electron-tube static characteristic
- electronuclear breeder
- electrooptic material
- electrooptic radar
- electrooptical birefringence
- electrooptical character recognition
- electro-optical guidance
- electrooptical Kerr effect
- electrooptical modulator
- electroosmotic driver
- electrophilic reagent
- electrophonic effect
- Electrophoretic Coating
- electrophoretic display
- electrophoretic effect
- electrophoretic mobility
- electrophoretic variants
- Electrophotographic Paper
- electrophrenic respiration
- Electrophysical and Electrochemical Processing
Full browser ?
- Electro-Optical Multiplexer
- Electro-Optical Processing/Processor
- Electro-Optical Products Corporation
- Electro-Optical Products Division
- Electro-Optical Sensor
- Electro-Optical Sensor System
- Electro-Optical Signal Processing Computer
- Electro-Optical Simulation System
- Electro-Optical Surveillance and Detection System
- Electro-Optical System
- Electro-Optical Systems Applications Library
- Electro-Optical Systems Group
- Electro-Optical Systems Inc.
- Electro-Optical Systems Laboratory
- Electro-Optical Systems, Inc.
- Electro-Optical Tactical Decision Aid
- Electro-Optical Target Acquisition and Display System
- Electro-Optical Target Acquisition/Designation System
- Electro-Optical Target Locating System
- Electro-Optical Targeting System
- Electro-Optical Technology
- Electro-Optical Threat Sensor
- Electro-Optical Tuned Laser
- Electro-Optical Unit
- Electro-Optical Viewing System
- Electro-Optical Vulnerability Assessment Code
- Electro-Optical Vulnerability Assessment Facility
- Electro-Optical/Infra Red Counter Measure
- Electro-Optics Center
- Electro-Optics Collection Analysis and Targeting System
- Electro-Optics Pallet/Pod Tester
- Electro-Optics Test Facility
- Electro-Optics, Environment and Materials Laboratory
- Electro-osmosis theory
- Electro-osmosis theory
- Electro-Physiology Laboratory
- Electro-pneumatic action
- Electro-Rheological Fluid
- electro-selective pattern