Elysium

(redirected from elysian)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Idioms, Wikipedia.
Related to elysian: Elysian Fields

Elysium

Greek myth the dwelling place of the blessed after death

Elysium

abode of the blessed after death. [Gk. Myth.: Zimmer-man, 94; Gk. Lit.: Odyssey]
See: Heaven

Elysium

(Elysian Fields) abode of the blessed in afterlife. [Gk. & Rom. Myth.: Brewer Dictionary]
References in periodicals archive ?
For two decades, we've welcomed guests into our brewpubs and served them creative and impeccably crafted beers," said Joe Bisacca, Elysian CACEO and co-founder, who will continue with Elysian along with his partners, Dick Cantwell and David Buhler.
Stepped up to a novice event on his second start, Elysian Flyer again caught the eye as he pulled just over two lengths clear with the minimum of fuss from three previous and subsequent winners.
Edward Brett, partner at Elysian Capital said "We are delighted to be working with Craig and his team at Wellbeing Software.
Anheuser-Busch s purchase of Elysian will close by the end of the 1Q of 2015.
By partnering with Elysian, DME can bring proven best-in-class auction technology to this region for the first time.
Demolition work is currently being carried out at the Elysian Fields site, where the old catering and hairdressing college was located, prior to construction of the eight-storey development.
Arcapita and its co-investors own 95% in the joint venture, with Elysian holding the remaining 5%.
In an obituary published the next day, the Long Beach Press-Telegram noted, "The cat with the funny name is survived by pupils who have attended Elysian Heights School since 1953, the year he decided to make the school his home and the children his mascots.
Elysian SAC members Steve Chadwick and Steve Smyth tied for second place with 63 points; Cardiff SAA Chairman Derek Gamlin finished in fourth place with 56.
According to the partnership, the company will be able to offer guests at The Elysian Hotel Chicago models from the Lexus brand, such as the LS 460L and LS 600h L hybrid sedans, as well as LX 570 sport utility vehicles.
President Steve Wagner had been discussing the idea for a pumpkin beer with Elysian Brewing Company for over a year.
Cork Grand National Paddy Power: 9-2 Smoking Aces, 7 Another Palm, Elysian Rock, Streets Of Gold, 15-2 Indifference Curve, 8 For A Finish, 10 The Bishop Looney, 12 bar.