Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Based on homomorphic encryption which allows computations to be performed on confidential encrypted data without disclosure, Fujitsu has developed a new batch search method that accelerates the processing speed of searching for matches on the encrypted data.
The retailer company said that customers' debit card accounts have not been compromised due to the encrypted PIN numbers being taken.
All data is encrypted using industry trusted standard PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and S/MIME technologies for strong encryption and digital signatures, relying on Standard X.
E-mail and data encryption provider Echoworx Corporation announced on Tuesday enhanced Encrypted Documents for endpoint encryption.
The CE Secure Encrypted solutions offer user friendly and easy to install information storage.
Kaspersky Lab said that it has previously thwarted previous variants of Gpcode, but it is currently unable to decrypt files encrypted by Gpcode.
No matter how a key is distributed, it should be encrypted at least once using a strong method or split into multiple shares using split knowledge trust.
Also ensure that no one sends out information that contains identify theft information via e-mail unless it is encrypted.
com, a site for security professionals, in modern digital steganography, data is first encrypted by the usual means and then inserted into redundant (that is, provided but unnecessary) data that is part of a file format such as a JPEG image.
To secure a message, it has to be transported to the recipient in a secure environment or encrypted, since networks generally are not necessarily secure, the messages have to be encrypted all the time until they are read by the original recipient.
An electric pulse or jolt of radiation is more likely to cause the chip to crash than to lead to a faulty encrypted message.
Someone who breaks into a computer containing encrypted files will find only electronic gibberish stored in the machine's memory.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- enclosure compound
- enclosure of land
- enclosure wall
- encoded abstract
- encoded question
- encoding altimeter
- encoding strip
- encoding system
- encounter group
- encounter theories
- encounter theory
- encrinal limestone
- encryption algorithm
- encryption key
- Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Encyclopedia Americana
- Encyclopedia of Law
- Encyclopedia Yearbooks
- Encyclopedias and Dictionaries of Literature
- Encyclopédie, Ou Dictionnaire Raisonné Des Sciences, Des Arts Et Des
- end anchorage
- end block
- end bulb
- end bulb of Krause
- end butt joint
- end cell
- end channel
Full browser ?
- Encrypt for Transmission Only
- Encrypted Baseband Data Recording Subsystem
- Encrypted Basic Interoperable Scrambling System
- Encrypted Data Recovery Policy
- Encrypted Data Unit
- Encrypted file system
- Encrypted File Transfer Protocol
- Encrypted Inbound Network Access
- Encrypted key exchange
- Encrypted Mobile Content Protocol
- Encrypted Mobile User Identity
- Encrypted Network Interface Card
- Encrypted Transmission Failure
- Encrypted Virtual Control Protocol
- Encrypted Voice Radio Program
- Encrypted Volume and File System
- Encrypting File System Remote
- Encrypting Firewall System
- Encrypting Pin Pad
- Encrypting Security Payload
- Encryption Advanced Integration Module
- Encryption algorithm